Sbmm??

by SvettisLIVE

Original Post

Sbmm??

★★★★ Novice

All this crying from top 10%, that lobbies are to sweaty, no fun. Sbmm is a frickin joke. You can not satisfy the entire community. Either you make fair games for the happily mediocre ”playing for fun” majority or you quelch the never ending bloodthirst for the sweaty hardcore minority. Your choice, either way im out cuz i am feed up being matched against full premade predator squads.

Btw i havnt even reached diamond yet like ever ffs!

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: Sbmm??

[ Edited ]

@SvettisLIVEReaching diamond or master can really depend on your squad. Sure there are some players who can make Diamond solo queuing but those are fairly rare/hard to come by.

That said, what's your KD and average damage? I'd venture to say you're probably a better player then you realize. You probably have killed pre-made predator squads before (frequently). The issue is that when you kill them you don't know it, but when they kill you, you know it.

I have played numerous rounds with random predators both in duos and in trios. When it's trios I'm often the third wheel to a duo party. The difference between you and them is not nearly as big as you might imagine. The room for error is definitely smaller and yes you're less likely to pull over clutch situations.

If you don't belong in the high tier lobbies you'll eventually be demoted out of them. If you're bouncing between a mid tier/high tier lobby. You might have to grind for a while, but you'll eventually get to be on par with those in the top tier lobbies.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)