Re: Sbmm

by chuntfunk

Original Post

Sbmm

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously this needs to be fixed. It's idiotic that me, who hardly plays the game only has a 2.5 kda, solo queue and end up getting put in a lobby with me and 2 other * against multiple premade squads of predators with over 15k kills each on one legend. If preds are gonna join in premade groups then they deserve 15 min wait times to find balanced games. 

Message 1 of 9 (381 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@chuntfunk it's because of your KDR mate , that number is a predator /master material so no surprise in here .
if you don't want to see these guys in your lobby then you will need below 1 KDR and don't squad up with someone above 1.5 KDR
Message 2 of 9 (370 Views)

Champion
@chuntfunk If you are at kd of 2.5 you actually should be in predator lobbies. Unfortunately many times predators play with each other.
Message 3 of 9 (337 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 My kd is under 1 and I get preds in my lobbies. Winning matches has some affect as well.
Message 4 of 9 (336 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@hayhor wrote:
@maximas1986My kd is under 1 and I get preds in my lobbies. Winning matches has some affect as well.

I just checked my kdr and season 5 it was 2.58 but overall it's 2.37. But tjat doesn't seem like predator stuff because most preds i see have 15k kills on ome character. I have way less than that on everyone combined. And ive also never got the 20 kills in one game badge but they all seem to have it. There is no way preds sit close to a 2.5. They've gotta be in like 3 to 4 ranges. 

My overall win percentage is only 12.7% that doesnt seem that high either. 

Message 5 of 9 (289 Views)

Champion

@chuntfunk  The bulk of the playerbase is floating around 1 KD with something like a 7%win rate.

So as stated before this is why you're being put in more difficult lobbies.

A lot of predators have been paying since before the seasons even started and sbmm was geared much differently back then, meaning they would have been able to farm quite alot of kills.

I'm personally sat on about 8k total kills and I only play 2-3hours a night max, sometimes even less.

Those big numbers aint hard to hit if you're a truly active player.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 9 (276 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@chuntfunk  The bulk of the playerbase is floating around 1 KD with something like a 7%win rate.

So as stated before this is why you're being put in more difficult lobbies.

A lot of predators have been paying since before the seasons even started and sbmm was geared much differently back then, meaning they would have been able to farm quite alot of kills.

I'm personally sat on about 8k total kills and I only play 2-3hours a night max, sometimes even less.

Those big numbers aint hard to hit if you're a truly active player.

Okay so if my numbers are for higher skilled lobbies then why do i often get paired with two dummies who get a combined 500 damage with 0 kills while im at 2k damage and 5ish kills. (Literally happened multiple times yesterday) shouldn't I get better teammates being in higher lobbies? 

Message 7 of 9 (247 Views)

Champion

@chuntfunk

That is the sbmm trying to balance the teams. You have such good numbers they expect you to carry teams. Is it fair to you? No it is not. Even I get those situations and I'm definately not someone that will carry a team.

Last night I had a first tho. I load in and up pop two random predators as my team. Now it used to be I got kinda excited when I saw great stats on my teammates but recently if I got one they usually just jumped to fragment and died and quit. These guys were different tho. They had to have been friends playing in a party as they worked together really well. I will admit, because they didnt really ping and were not on mics and I'm not their level I struggled to keep up and did stupid things at times.

Here is the video of the match and no this wasnt me at my best clearly- https://youtu.be/JRDhJS1ZQGw

Also attached are the pre and post game screens.

Message 8 of 9 (243 Views)

Champion

@chuntfunk You'd think so wouldn't you?

Basically what hayhor has responded with lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (239 Views)