Re: Saw this today. Maybe now we can stop the AA nonsense?

by AnxiousTragedy89

Original Post

Saw this today. Maybe now we can stop the AA nonsense?

Message 1 of 24 (865 Views)

★★★ Expert

NO, 'cause when I kill people it was because I was aiming.  But when they kill me...

...IT WAS THEIR AIM ASSIST CONTROLLER!

Bruh

XD

Message 2 of 24 (859 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever The gibby thing isn't really a shock. Huge target only used due to his bubble.
Message 3 of 24 (843 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor Lets say what he says is legit

Total One Clips slotted by input MNK 38 - 62 Controller is a massive problem lol
Message 4 of 24 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@RevMainPlsIt isn't tho. More fights are still won by the mnk players. At every range. If those one clips didn't happen it would be even more tilted to mnk. Basically if you are on controller, if you don't destroy the person at the first instance you lose.

One thing I've noticed is because mnk players can do crazy movements, they also miss their shots. Controller players cannot move as much so more focus is placed on aim.

Message 5 of 24 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

100% agree that bubble fights can be hard for controller players especially when it gets chaotic. Flick guns like the wingman and Mastiff are much easier in MnK.

Also shoutout to Ras for getting some love. He’s the most well known asian apex player afaik.and people even named this strafe technique after him. Unfortunately, another PC exclusive technique.

Message 6 of 24 (798 Views)

Does anybody know why left stick movement on controller can't be binary (on/off) like WASD?  Is it a technological limitation?

Message 7 of 24 (776 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 it's because the stick uses position sensors on each axis while WASD is just an input button that can be only either on or off.
the equivalent for the WASD is the Dpad but I don't think that anyone will use it for movement even if it was allowed/activated to be assigned for movement.
as an example: in FIFA you can choose the movement layout to use either the Dpad or the left stick
Message 8 of 24 (745 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  Nope, git gud. ;D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 24 (724 Views)

So weird that controllers almost double the stats of a mnk user 1 clipping someone the rest of the stats are closer but this is at a pro level not your avg gamer almost seems like something may br broken in the aiming part

Message 10 of 24 (701 Views)