Save the flood of base elites

by PandaHunterG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Save the flood of base elites

Champion (Retired)

Hi guys,

I think the promos are quite nice for now,  and we can see a lot of good free giveaways from EA. Big thanks for that.

BUT, we really need to save the flood. Everyone is getting too many elites stuck in the warehouse and we do need an elite upgrade set or luck based set to consume those cards. I believe everyone is tired of reposting them in AH again and again and again.  I even dont want to tap on my items. lol

Thanks.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 1 of 13 (1,860 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why So Many Golden Tickets?

Community Manager

@jags27forever 

They are two different communities and one thing to keep in mind is that a promotion or game design for one community might be taken favorably while not as much for the other. The teams definitely do share successes with each other though, so if there is something you've seen in Madden Mobile you would really like to see added to NBA Live Mobile please keep sharing so we can dribble it over to the team. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (1,750 Views)

All Replies

Re: Save the flood of base elites

★ Guide

I agree with this.  We need an 85+ elite upgrade set and a 88+ elite upgrade set that we can dump our 80-85 elites in.  I have a bunch of them on my bench and I'm just sick of re-posting them.

Message 2 of 13 (1,835 Views)

Why So Many Golden Tickets?

★ Guide

Can anyone at EA explain why they're flooding the game with 90 overall Golden Tickets in the middle of a promo that has 88 and 89 Masters?  The auction house is already broken and won't let you sell your 85 and under elites for cheap.  Now're crushing the value of 87-89's before the promo is even over.  Couldn't these have been more spaced out?

Message 3 of 13 (1,839 Views)

★ Guide

I'm confused as NBA Live Mobile and Madden Mobile are both run by EA and they work so differently.  Madden Mobile has a promo with a master of 94 and doesn't release another player over 92 during that promo.  NBA Live Mobile is doing the exact opposite.  Just seems to defeat the time and effort that promos require.

Message 4 of 13 (1,834 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They have different teams in EA, and i dont care about how they drop the cards. Because it is good system to make all people happy including cash players or free players. Last two years, the design team of NBALM did know that it has the same cost to make all people sad or all people happy. But the results of these two situations are completely different. ^_^ As long as they kick out a balanced PVP Arena with as less as possible bugs. This is the best mobile game for me. So see you in the Arena.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 5 of 13 (1,790 Views)

why is nba live mobile elite players 82-85 overall players aint selling

you guys keep giving us these 82 or 85 elite players thats useless at this point...they wont even sell im the auction house i have so many of these useless players which is ridiculous... every time i open a pack im afraid to spend money cause you guys keep giving 82 or 85 overall elite players which no one wants at this point to top it off your BOT in the auction house is not buying none of  these players so what were supposed to do with this keep em untill your BOT in the auction house decides when to buy our cards...thats why everyone is not playing nba live mobile cause your auction house cant ever do anything right!!! can EA please fix this cause if i keep getting 82 overall players which i cant sell i might as well quit!!!!

Message 6 of 13 (1,769 Views)

why is nba live mobile auction house not buying elite 82-85 overall players...

you guys keep giving us these 82 or 85 elite players thats useless at this point...they wont even sell im the auction house i have so many of these useless players which is ridiculous... every time i open a pack im afraid to spend money cause you guys keep giving 82 or 85 overall elite players which no one wants at this point to top it off your BOT in the auction house is not buying none of  these players so what were supposed to do with this keep em untill your BOT in the auction house decides when to buy our cards...thats why everyone is not playing nba live mobile cause your auction house cant ever do anything right!!! can EA please fix this cause if i keep getting 82 overall players which i cant sell i might as well quit

Message 7 of 13 (1,775 Views)

Community Manager

@jags27forever 

They are two different communities and one thing to keep in mind is that a promotion or game design for one community might be taken favorably while not as much for the other. The teams definitely do share successes with each other though, so if there is something you've seen in Madden Mobile you would really like to see added to NBA Live Mobile please keep sharing so we can dribble it over to the team. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,751 Views)

★ Guide

We need somewhere to put the 80-85 elites we have.  Many of us have 25 - 50+ players between 80 and 85 just sitting on our bench.  I tried many times to post these players and once in a great while 1 of them out of 20 or 30 posts will actually sell.  We either need a trade for snowflakes or # in set or an upgrade set to get 90+ players.

Message 9 of 13 (1,729 Views)

Re: why is nba live mobile auction house not buying elite 82-85 overall players.

Champion (Retired)

The price cap has changed, just sell all the elites that you dont need.

Message 10 of 13 (1,708 Views)