Sadwitnisshours (No New reskin in store )

by lTolul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sadwitnisshours (No New reskin in store )

★ Guide

was hyped about the next reskin in the store since its friday, well.... i guess we gotta wait til saturdays over in eu :P

Message 1 of 4 (670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sadwitnisshours (No New reskin in store )

Champion (Retired)

@lTolul @Wingmannedbro 

A Respawn dev recently posted an update on Reddit explaining what happened to the Store:

"Hi All,

We’ve seen some threads asking about what happened in the store with the removal of recolors and just wanted to give some quick context.

We had an issue with the store which meant our next batch of recolors didn’t get in the build in time, so we weren’t able to do the next rotation of recolors. Our options were to just show some number of standard skins or to rotate old recolors back in.

Since we previously said that recolors won’t rotate back into the store for an extended time period, we wanted to avoid putting previous recolors back into the store so soon after their initial release.

The AC only items layout is temporary until the next batch of recolors gets into the build."

Source.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (615 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

I was hoping to see that Quarantine wraith skin pop up in the store..

But no... nothing

Message 2 of 4 (643 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lTolul @Wingmannedbro 

A Respawn dev recently posted an update on Reddit explaining what happened to the Store:

"Hi All,

We’ve seen some threads asking about what happened in the store with the removal of recolors and just wanted to give some quick context.

We had an issue with the store which meant our next batch of recolors didn’t get in the build in time, so we weren’t able to do the next rotation of recolors. Our options were to just show some number of standard skins or to rotate old recolors back in.

Since we previously said that recolors won’t rotate back into the store for an extended time period, we wanted to avoid putting previous recolors back into the store so soon after their initial release.

The AC only items layout is temporary until the next batch of recolors gets into the build."

Source.

Message 3 of 4 (616 Views)

★★★ Expert
Thanks for quoting that tweet (im never on twitter) now I know there is hope for me to get that airship assassin exclusive for Wraith.
Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)