Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sadly I think im about done with anthem....

by TROUBLEWITHTOIL

Original Post

★★ Guide

Pros have all kinds of hardware. AMD, Intel. It’s all great and I enjoy having experience with all of it. I always used AMD before my most recent build and only changed to Intel to try something different. 

I’m choosing to ignore the unnecessary pettiness. People should be nicer. I’m just really glad it’s working (hopefully continues to work).

BioWare should be aware of this. Something as simple as Boost enabled in BIOS causing repeated crashes, when other games handle it just fine. That could cause a ton of problems, turn away a lot of players. 

Message 21 of 23 (83 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@DoomsDay001 wrote:

And its actually extremely sad because I love the gameplay. I just cant take any more of these bugs! Having the game just completely exit out of memory while playing has gotten to ludicrous levels! I have not had a play session that I didnt get dropped to the desktop MULTIPLE times. Ive had it kick me out of missions 5 times in one mission. I can not tell you how many times I have been dropped within SECONDS of completing a mission and guess what, no credit for doing it. This last time, I just finished heart of rage, we already beat the monitor, just waiting for the countdown to start, bam, im sitting at the desktop. I didnt even get completion for doing the stronghold. This happens ALL THE TIME! Im fed up with these bugs that are not getting fixed. I just want to play the game, I shouldnt have to fight with the game just to be able to play it. Im really starting to wonder if this isnt your way of trying to pad your play numbers, oh look how much our people love to play. Its because we got to repeat everything a dozen times just to get credit for it once! This used to happen about once a week or two, but since the wonderful sunken patch, Im amazed anyone is able to stay online long enough to complete anything in this game anymore.  Why is this crap not being fixed? 

I agree I absolutely love the IP of this game the vistas, environment, and of course the epic game/combat/flying system.

However, 260+hrs in and one is bored and feel unrewarded for my efforts. How the hell can that be...? Well we all know why.

So indeed sadly I have picked up Rage 2, as loved Rage 1, a big fan of Doom 2016, and Wolfenstein (ex Quake3 player so ID is something I have come to expect in terms of content and quality in my opinion). 5 mins into Rage 2 and I'm thinking that monster sure looks like a Titan or what one should be like lol. Anyhow, a stark difference and it feels finished!! Worth my £40.. Already!

So signing out until I see something happen. Broken heart Hopeful I will see my fellow freelancers again some day. Peace.

Edit: No crashes or disconnected once, also runs Vulkan on ultra maxed with ease..........!

Message 22 of 23 (83 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@AcKilleeZ wrote:

@DoomsDay001 wrote:

And its actually extremely sad because I love the gameplay. I just cant take any more of these bugs! Having the game just completely exit out of memory while playing has gotten to ludicrous levels! I have not had a play session that I didnt get dropped to the desktop MULTIPLE times. Ive had it kick me out of missions 5 times in one mission. I can not tell you how many times I have been dropped within SECONDS of completing a mission and guess what, no credit for doing it. This last time, I just finished heart of rage, we already beat the monitor, just waiting for the countdown to start, bam, im sitting at the desktop. I didnt even get completion for doing the stronghold. This happens ALL THE TIME! Im fed up with these bugs that are not getting fixed. I just want to play the game, I shouldnt have to fight with the game just to be able to play it. Im really starting to wonder if this isnt your way of trying to pad your play numbers, oh look how much our people love to play. Its because we got to repeat everything a dozen times just to get credit for it once! This used to happen about once a week or two, but since the wonderful sunken patch, Im amazed anyone is able to stay online long enough to complete anything in this game anymore.  Why is this crap not being fixed? 

I agree I absolutely love the IP of this game the vistas, environment, and of course the epic game/combat/flying system.

However, 260+hrs in and one is bored and feel unrewarded for my efforts. How the hell can that be...? Well we all know why.

So indeed sadly I have picked up Rage 2, as loved Rage 1, a big fan of Doom 2016, and Wolfenstein (ex Quake3 player so ID is something I have come to expect in terms of content and quality in my opinion). 5 mins into Rage 2 and I'm thinking that monster sure looks like a Titan or what one should be like lol. Anyhow, a stark difference and it feels finished!! Worth my £40.. Already!

So signing out until I see something happen. Broken heart Hopeful I will see my fellow freelancers again some day. Peace.

Edit: No crashes or disconnected once, also runs Vulkan on ultra maxed with ease..........!

rage2 is avalanche though, not id. which is probably why theres no multiplayer, card game, or upgrading your race car. still a pretty good game (WAY better ending than the first one..), but it feels more like mad max than it does rage.

Message 23 of 23 (66 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help