Re: Sad how little they care...

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Sad how little they care...

★★★ Novice

No updates on the issues as usual, I swear this company does not care they just slap EA on it and send it out. Even with FIFA the customer service is worse then talking to a deaf person unable to talk and of course the servers are a COMPLETE DISGRACE. I’m sure about 85%+ have brought up the connection issues, shots not registering, etc. and the least they can do is use all the money that’s stolen from paying customers to get some maintenance done! If not that reply to some of the people having issues, and not by answering with more 20IQ questions cause we all know you guys pushed the update with these bugs knowingly. All your “questions” are answered hundreds of times in the forums and social media sites, posted on youtube, even blasted on Reddit! Do your jobs devs, such a joke something like this is repetitive in most if not all of your “games.” So many titles with such HUGE potential, then EA or whatever joke of a company comes, releases some update or whatever garbage they do, then take ages to fix or even show they care after the fact. Stop hiring these degenerate suit and ties and go back to the people who love their job and interact with their community, who are actually responding and interacting with their community (good or bad). It might even be EA but the smaller companies they work with, but the repetition with every title being garbage that’s released with the logo slapped in front shows it’s just another brand taking advantage of its name to cover that they are just a pack of liars and thieves. Respawn Entertainment alone with their Division 2 titles with all its bugs(that are addressed and fixed if not immediately within 2 weeks if that) shows how sad this company is. SMH.

Message 1 of 7 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

You're aware that the people making, and rolling out updates is Respawn Entertainment right? EA has filled the role of publisher, but does not develop Apex.

Message 2 of 7 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

thats very interesting. sounds like the sw devs need to comment their code for the bugs and then work on those parts of sw to fix said bug.

if they cant do that then theres no hope of fixing the bug. need to first find where to comment then fine tune.

once commented list the comments in a text file with line of code in said file then read text file to find where to fix said bug.

its good to check that different parts of sw that make values are read by other parts of sw that read values to then make new values, so there isnt any null where there shouldnt be.

Message 3 of 7 (311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbro Yeah but like I said they are just letting these things happen, over and over again, with multiple companies. It’s obvious they don’t check for bugs and with the money just their sports games alone are taking in they could at least hire people or send people to go over and overview what’s being released under their name. In my eyes their just as guilty and with the low interest in their community, months to fix any issues, even just little care and response to everyone they sold their products too, for me groups the ignorance with the NY sewer rats  everyone hates but can’t do anything about.

Message 4 of 7 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@gg123xyzThey’ve addressed that it was in the code they changed in the passed recent update I remember reading somewhere.. but it’s just in fashion that the titles under their name take weeks if that to fix. It has to come down to little care, cause especially with the new Apex update 90% of players can’t get in a game, serious lag issues, shots not registering, and the list goes on... then go on to ask more questions when they just need to turn on their own game, read every reddit post, all the social media posts, forums, and again it goes on. Just gets annoying how people defend a company that screwing them as well.

EDIT: This is the only company I have issues with, don’t want to seem so aggravated but when it’s ben happening since FIFA 14 if not earlier for me it gets exhausting as a commuter fan of their titles.

Message 5 of 7 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Tunestahh wrote:

@Wingmannedbro Yeah but like I said they are just letting these things happen, over and over again, with multiple companies. It’s obvious they don’t check for bugs and with the money just their sports games alone are taking in they could at least hire people or send people to go over and overview what’s being released under their name. In my eyes their just as guilty and with the low interest in their community, months to fix any issues, even just little care and response to everyone they sold their products too, for me groups the ignorance with the NY sewer rats  everyone hates but can’t do anything about.

They do, but hire people all you want. It will not be a substitute for 50 million people playing on wildly varying systems.

And on top of that, bugs tend to have a rarity factor, and is likely not found in in-house beta testing. If you think it's possible to weed out all the bugs, and this is what you expect, you'd need to rethink your complaint. Because it's not possible. Even games with large public beta's like world of warcraft will have some bugs regardless.

Message 6 of 7 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Tunestahh wrote:

Do your jobs devs

Here another one who has never worked a day in his life. 

There are thousands of ways to express a thought and this is not one of them; i am going off topic but for sure your thread doesn't deserve any kind of attention.

Try to be more respectful next time! 

Message 7 of 7 (243 Views)