by Donidon

Original Post

SVK not accurate when shooting

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having an issue with hitting your target with the SVK? or any DMR 

Message 1 of 7 (439 Views)

Re: SVK not accurate when shooting

★★★ Guide

After latest patch SVK is broken. DICE was nerfing the gun in a way they just broke it entirely. Use something else for next 4-5 weeks till they fix it.

Message 2 of 7 (383 Views)

★★ Guide
@GoingMunting There is a bug with hit calculations and zoom. With a 1x red dot you make headshots if you aim only roughly at the opponent. No matter how far away. With a scope you hardly hit the enemy though he is so big that you actually can't miss. This is not new... it's been like this since the beta.
Message 3 of 7 (375 Views)

★★ Novice
@GoingMunting is it an issue with your follow-up shots or your first shot? because I had issues with bloom in follow-up shots since I was shooting too fast, but it's a 2 shot DMR so I just slowed down a bit and it seemed to work better. I do hope they tweak bloom more since it's frustrating to just have a blunt accuracy nerf on guns like DMR's
Message 4 of 7 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Adamgotcha It's not bloom

They added horizontal recoil to the left on the SVK. You just have to wait a splitsecond longer for the aim to center again before your second shot at long range.

Nothing wrong or bugged about the SVK as far as I can tell

Message 5 of 7 (338 Views)

★ Novice

Just started playing 2042 (gamepass on pc)... i unlocked the svk and with the scope it seems to always fire the shot slightly above where you are aimed at.

I used to play bf3,4 5,bf1, etc... but i got out of it because of the world War style of everything,  it is boring imo.

Anyway, i noticed i was aiming for the head and no shots were hitting... i was aiming at bots standing still for the most part,  and all the other guns I've noticed are similar... mostly marksman and sniper rifles. 

But as i went for body(chest up)  shots... i started getting headshots... on nearly every shot... it's such a strange system

I see so many posts like this all over and it's still a problem... did they just stop fixing issues ?

Message 6 of 7 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@XeroCreator They do still try to fix issues, they’re just not very good at it. They often break an unintended thing while fixing an intended thing. If I didn’t actually play the game it would be comical… but as a player it’s just frustrating.
Message 7 of 7 (212 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help