SUGGESTION: Winter Gear for NPCs

by askavian

Original Post

SUGGESTION: Winter Gear for NPCs

★ Guide

Could you please include different - seasonal - attire for NPCs and Squadmates?

On Voeld its -30 dedrees Celsius (on good days). That is -22 degrees Fahrenheit for all my US friends.  

I cannot watch my buddies  - especially PeeBee - running around half naked anymore. That is immersion breaking and ridiculous. 

AND please include steam that is coming out of their mouth. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,672 Views)

Re: SUGGESTION: Winter Gear for NPCs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I never really thought about it... but now that u mention it. For god sake she must have been frozen to death by the time u reached resistance outpost.

They should implement something for human characters (cora, liam) and peebee. Rest of them wear quite thick armor (which protects against such stuff - vetra, drax) or are mostly used to it (all angara - jaal)

Message 2 of 10 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@WARPIG9cz wrote:

I never really thought about it... but now that u mention it. For god sake she must have been frozen to death by the time u reached resistance outpost.

They should implement something for human characters (cora, liam) and peebee. Rest of them wear quite thick armor (which protects against such stuff - vetra, drax) or are mostly used to it (all angara - jaal)

Well Cora and Liam have standard amour out on the field and its usually accepted to assume said amour can be layered underneath with some kinda thermal layering for colder weather. Also some amount of environmental controls in those suits.

Peebee's outfit is something else entirely 😮😮😮😮 that girl needs to dress warmer or Lexi will be after her with a big stick when she gets sick.

Message 3 of 10 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

AGREE!

PeeBee even mentions that she should've dressed warmer when she was on Voeld!!

The other companions aren't as bad, but c'mon. I'm guessing bioware will eventually release new companion outfits....as DLCS. :P

Message 4 of 10 (1,620 Views)

★★★★ Guide

While i would not consider it a priority or anything at this stage (they should just focus on the next couple of bug fixing/preformance patches first), it would be a very cool addition I mean, we cant customise their look at all atm so adding a few different looks/outfits based on what planet you are on would be awesome and make a lot of sense...

Message 5 of 10 (1,608 Views)

★ Guide

That's why I leave Peebee at the Tempest whenever I'm on Voeld. Just think of that disaster should she get a cold - a huge biotic explosion whenever she sneezes. I don't need that on my ship.

Shocked

Message 6 of 10 (1,607 Views)

★ Guide

I never use peebee cause she wears no bloody armor. If they ever decide to give her proper armor i might consider using her. It was the same thing with Miranda in ME2 and i refused to use her till a pack added a proper armor option.

Message 7 of 10 (1,601 Views)

★ Pro

@askavian wrote:

Could you please include different - seasonal - attire for NPCs and Squadmates?

On Voeld its -30 dedrees Celsius (on good days). That is -22 degrees Fahrenheit for all my US friends.  

I cannot watch my buddies  - especially PeeBee - running around half naked anymore. That is immersion breaking and ridiculous. 

AND please include steam that is coming out of their mouth. 

This would be "cool"Tongue out to see, but can we get witherized gear/camo for everyone including Ryder?Standard smile Also, a winter camo paint job for the Nomad/Tempest would be good, considering we're parked at a hidden base in occupied territory in the middle of a frontline war zone.Wondering

Message 8 of 10 (1,567 Views)

★ Pro

@fudgietroll wrote:

Also, a winter camo paint job for the Nomad/Tempest would be good, considering we're parked at a hidden base in occupied territory in the middle of a frontline war zone.Wondering

There is kinda of one for Nomad (Snowfall: https://youtu.be/qQKAI34e9ic?t=90)

Message 9 of 10 (1,558 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Agree it would be nice to some armor to customize our companions not just winter one, PeeBee is my permanent companion so being able to change her outfit in something a little warmer on Voeld would be really nice, but it also be nice just to be able to change companions outfits.

Message 10 of 10 (1,557 Views)