STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor with EA Play Pro

by AlyKaapiO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor with EA Play Pro

★★★★★ Newbie

Is the new Jedi Survivor game going to be free for ea play pro since the Jedi Fallen Order was free with even 5 day early access.

Message 1 of 17 (13,170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor with EA Play Pro

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Sorry for the somewhat late reply, but yes, STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™️ will be included in EA Play Pro. Standard smile
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi/jedi-survivor/buy/pc

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi/jedi-survivor/news/get-more-jedi-survivor-ea-play-pro

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 12 of 17 (12,066 Views)

All Replies

star wars jedi survivor

★ Novice

will the new star wars jedi survivor will be on ea play pro?

Message 2 of 17 (11,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it will. EA accidentally sent me an email saying that if you own EA Play Pro, you get to own the game for free and play it 5 days early. They then deleted the email. They also said Star Wars Jedi Survivor will not be on sale for pre release on Steam or EA App.

Message 3 of 17 (12,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about the normal EA Play on Xbox?

Message 4 of 17 (12,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope it will be free on Xbox GamePass+ (which includes EA play). The previous game was available there and the upgraded for Survive was available there too.

Message 5 of 17 (12,178 Views)

Re: star wars jedi survivor

★ Apprentice

According to Google, yes. Def excited for it as the first game is still one of the best SW games created.

Message 6 of 17 (11,814 Views)

★★★ Pro

I hope also it will be available in all regions. 

Message 7 of 17 (11,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I mean you're right on the Steam part but the game is available for pre-order in the EA app. Atleast for me it is.

Message 8 of 17 (10,310 Views)

★ Apprentice
@AlyKaapiO They just announced it will be available in full for EA play pro members, but on launch day instead of the usual early access.
Message 9 of 17 (10,293 Views)

The 'Pro' version of EA Play gets new games at launch, though the early access and trials vary by game and aren't always a thing as in this case it looks like it isn't.

As for the EA Play 'vault' no-one knows how long it takes for a game to be released there, but as a yardstick. Fallen Order went to the EA Play vault 12 months after launch (doesn't mean Survivor will be exactly the same, but that's a guide).

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 17 (9,851 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help