STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ - Game & Pre-Order Announcement

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ - Game & Pre-Order Announcement

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Header.jpg

Stand Against the Darkness

The story of Cal Kestis continues in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™, an epic new adventure that will push Cal further than ever as he fights to protect the galaxy from descending into darkness.

What you need to know to pre-order STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ before its release on March 17, 2023 April 28, 2023.

How to pre-order STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Are you ready for the next chapter? Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is available to pre-order before it launches on March 17, 2023 April 28, 2023.

You can pre-order for PC, PlayStation®5, and Xbox Series X|S at ea.com. For PC, you can also pre-order on the EA app, Steam, and Epic Games.

When will I be charged for my pre-order?

If you’re using a credit card or PayPal, we’ll take your payment up to seven days before the game launches.

For all other payment methods, you’ll be charged the day you place your order.

If you want to cancel your pre-order, follow these steps.

Where can I play?

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will be available to play on the following platforms:

• PC on the EA app, Steam and Epic
  • PlayStation®5
  • Xbox Series X|S

Is there pre-order content?

If you pre-order the game, you’ll get the exclusive pre-order content, The Jedi Survival Pack, with whichever edition you choose to buy.

The Jedi Survival Pack includes:

Spoiler
  • The “Hermit” Cosmetic - Don the wardrobe inspired by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
  • The “Hermit” Lightsaber Set - Grip a familiar hilt reminiscent of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s lightsaber.
  • The “Combustion” Blaster Set - Equip a blaster worthy of someone on the run from Coruscant to the Outer Rim.

swjs-hero-md-preorder-7x2-xl-new.jpg.adapt.crop7x2.1920w.jpg

Which edition should I pre-order?

There are three editions to choose from when pre-ordering Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Standard, Deluxe and Collector's Edition. Find out what comes with each edition on ea.com.

For more information about STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™, please check our FAQ here.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 1 of 1 (1,956 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help