STAR WARS Battlefront II Is Coming!

by Straatford87

Original Post

STAR WARS Battlefront II Is Coming!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Star Wars Battlefront II

Commence primary ignition – the first trailer for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II is imminent. On April 15 at 2:30PM ET/11:30AM PT/ 7:30PM GMT at Star Wars Celebration, we’ll be presenting during the “The Galaxywide Premiere of Star Wars Battlefront II” panel. Not able to attend in person? You’ll still be able to watch online. Join the award-winning developers from DICE, Criterion and Motive as they offer a glimpse at the game and debut the first trailer.

You can find more information on the official Star Wars Celebration site. Keep an eye on the EAStarWars Twitter and Facebook channels for details in the coming weeks.

(Source)

Are you hyped? Let us know!

Message 1 of 17 (1,415 Views)

Re: STAR WARS Battlefront II Is Coming!

[ Edited ]

Soooo....Single Player campaign this time?! If yes, i will be hyped.

Star Wars games and me - a rather complex relationship. Some i love, some i loathe and some are just not interesting enough to be on my radar. 

My personal SW games top, so far:

1. KOTOR series

2. Star Wars: Empires at War

3. Jedi Knight series (Jedi Academy included)

4. The original Star Wars Battlefront 2

5. X-Wing Alliance

6. Rogue Squadron

Never played the new SW Battlefront, as the game is MP only. Like i said, my MP days are kind of gone. 

P.S.: i am really curious about your favorite SW games. What is your personal top, so far?

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 17 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]

The Force Unleashed is kind of epical if you are a grey side fan. I played the ultimate sith edition which was kind of supercool. Sith gone jedi gone rebel founder. There is potential in the story. Sad they never pulled out the third game. Frown

I also liked the jedi outcast series. Also very grey side minded... I like the concept of jedi using dark side powers like force lightning.

PS: Sorry, I'm not hyped about battlefront II. I'm a little bit dissappointed about battlefront's shortcommings like a decent singleplayer mode and the development team discarding the game too quickly. I'm sorry to say I liked the original battlefront I and II more. Frown

But I'll give it a chance I guess... Standard smile

Message 3 of 17 (1,360 Views)

I really should play Force Unleashed. It's gathering dust in my game library. Heard mixed things about the games, but it seems that the second is the one with the better story and gameplay. And yeah, i love the middle. I love to be neutral (Fallout (nope i do not include here Fo3/4, just 1, 2 and New Vegas), Witcher, Alpha Protocol are great games if you like the morally grey, the neutrality path.

If Star Wars Battlefront II has a SP campaign on par with what i've seen in BF 1 and Titanfall, i will give it a go.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 17 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

May the hype be with ous, always. :3 Yeah I'm really hyped for Battlefront II because the first game made me get so many cool opportunities! <3

Message 5 of 17 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Played 500+ hours on the previous Battlefront, and hoping to add some more on this sequel ! I enjoyed it very much

Message 6 of 17 (1,326 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TheKnappen @Kozzzmozzz

Awesome to hear that you enjoyed the first game so much. Then may the hype continue in Battlefront II!

Message 7 of 17 (1,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I had Battlefront 2015 on Xbox for month with EA Access, and (beside Dead Space) it was the game I played the most! and for the first comment, I don't think it's multyplayer only, since I had no Xbox Gold and I was able to play it offline. I'm really looking forward to the new game! Standard smile

Message 8 of 17 (1,293 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654 @Kozzzmozzz @TheKnappen @ivrognard @DarkBanishing

I can't imagine that you haven't seen the trailer yet.... but if you didn't and you enjoyed Battlefront, then get ready for more pure awesomeness:

Message 9 of 17 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
#hyped ! Will be epic again. Habe to check out some info about changes and such still but immersed in ME completely now :-)
Message 10 of 17 (1,273 Views)