STANCE, DRIFT

by viktorpro_271

Original Post

STANCE, DRIFT

★★★★★ Guide

English:I and many other players would like to make the car of your dreams and do as you want because you see your car and for this you need to do more to customize the car and a big role is played by the STATION tuning it gives the main view of the car. In NEED FOR SPEED Payback this possibility was not and therefore the cars looked terribly ugly. An example of how they looked like the screenshots below

Русский: Я и многие другие игроки хотели бы сделать автомобиль своей мечты и сделать так как хочешь так как видишь свой автомобиль и для этого надо сделать больше возможностей для кастомизации автомобиля и большую роль играет STANCE тюнинг он даёт основной вид автомобиля. В NEED FOR SPEED Payback этой возможности не было и поэтому автомобили смотрелись ужасно некрасиво. Пример того как они выглядели скриншоты снизу

2017-11-14_14-52-06.jpg

U0L6j5LBKcM.jpg
jtIOiR6Fd4A.jpg

2018-10-18_09-47-58.jpg
EPfhjkSGPdI.jpg

hVwvN4zru24.jpg
rFc5mqgWnw0.jpg

English: in Order to set up the STANCE tuning I had to download mods for NFS Payback to make your car as low as possible and as wide as possible to make the wheelbase (track width)

In the screenshots above you can see how much influence the STANCE on the appearance of the car

Русский: Для того чтоб настроить STANCE тюнинг мне приходилось скачивать модификации моды для NFS Payback чтобы сделать свой автомобиль как можно ниже и как можно шире сделать колесную базу (track width)

На скриншотах сверху видно насколько сильно влияет STANCE на внешний вид автомобиля

English: DRIFT!!! For me, this type of Motorsport is very important and I would like to drift was at a high level that I enjoyed driving in a skid. In NFS PAYBACK the worst drift that I have seen and because of this I did not want to play NFS PAYBACK and I spent time in NEED FOR SPEED 2015 because there could be piled sideways and only DRIFT kept me in NFS 2015.
At the moment DRIFT is on great popularity this kind of Motorsport attracts a lot of people and so I hope you EA/Ghost games will hear what the players want and do it.
Below is an example of how much DRIFT was terrible in the series NFS Payback, I will compare with the series NFS 2015 because it is in NFS 2015 drift I liked more

Русский: DRIFT!!! Для меня этот вид автоспорта очень важен и я бы хотел чтоб дрифт был на высоком уровне чтобы я получал удовольствие от управления автомобилем в заносе. В NFS PAYBACK самый ужасный дрифт что я видел и мне из-за этого не хотелось играть в NFS PAYBACK и я проводил время в NEED FOR SPEED 2015 потому что там можно было навалить боком и только DRIFT меня держал в NFS 2015.
На данный момент DRIFT находится на большой популярности этот вид автоспорта привлекает много людей и поэтому я надеюсь что ВЫ EA/Призрак игр услышите чего хотят игроки и сделаете это.
Снизу приведу пример того насколько DRIFT был ужасен в серии NFS Payback, сравнивать буду с серией NFS 2015 потому что именно в NFS 2015 дрифт мне нравился больше

NEED FOR SPEED 2015
2017-11-13_10-10-24.jpg
2017-11-13_10-18-59.jpg
2017-11-13_10-21-59.jpg

NEED FOR SPEED Payback 
2017-11-13_08-45-26.jpg
2017-11-13_08-44-18.jpg
2017-11-13_10-28-30.jpg

English: In NFS Payback the drift was on straight wheels when the wheels had to be turned towards the skid

Русский: В NFS Payback дрифт был на прямых колесах когда колеса должны были повернуты в сторону заноса

English: Still I would like to choose between automatic transmission and manual transmission on each car separately as it was in NFS 2015
Русский: Еще бы я хотел выбор между автоматической коробкой передач и механической коробкой передач на каждом автомобиле отдельно как это было в NFS 2015

Message 1 of 59 (11,044 Views)

Re: STANCE, DRIFT

★★★★★ Guide

06TIVcVm6WXI.jpg

English: I Hope to see such an atmosphere at the legal races outside the city in the desert or mountains

Русский: Надеюсь увидеть такую атмосферу на легальных гонках за городом в пустыне или горах

Message 2 of 59 (10,935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

English: English: This setting can only be achieved by modifying the mod and I do not want to apply mods on the new NFS series I want to have it all there already

Русский: Такой настройки можно добиться только с помощью мода и я не хочу применять моды на новой серии NFS я хочу чтобы там все это уже было
oleg-sadovnikov-1181.jpg

Message 3 of 59 (10,883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, you're absolutely right and it was another reason why I refund Payback the next days after the release, because of the drifting.

In NFS 2015, you have to be skilled and find the right tune for each single cars you have, it was very difficult to find the correct tuning.

And you need to have to be skilled.

But in Payback ? no way :D

At my first connection, I was so surprisingly disappointed that I was able to make a perfect drift with my first car, nice and clean and without tuning (WTF?)

Seriously, I don't know what is this trend to make game easier, are games developers see us as toddlers who are playing Adiboo games, mobile games or what's the deal ?

Message 4 of 59 (10,876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 5 of 59 (10,843 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

2019-08-20_20-25-40.pngThis is very little for full customization

Message 6 of 59 (10,797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You're absolutely right! EA plz do something to this!

Message 7 of 59 (10,756 Views)

★★ Novice

You absolute rockstar you. If improvements are made along this line, you deserve all the credit.

Message 8 of 59 (10,634 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@viktorpro_271 wrote:

2019-08-20_20-25-40.pngThis is very little for full customization

I really hope there is more stance than this in finished game.

On payback i had to create a mod to get all the stance options. I hope i won't have to do it again

Message 9 of 59 (10,390 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agree.
I'm waiting seriously that the offset slider is added in an update.

Even if clipping occurs due to the offset slider, we will adjust the vehicle height and offset again on our own.
And we don't care so much.
This is because it is common in racing games for tires to penetrate wheel arches and fenders when the suspension bottoms.

What we are need feature of NFS is cool and awesome car customization, not tires that do not penetrate the fender:eahigh_file:

Message 10 of 59 (10,223 Views)