@MrCrusteePants wrote:
I haven't played for over 2 months ...

Stopped reading right there....

Message 11 of 17 (228 Views)

Re: SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW TO GET LEGENDARIES , JESUS CHRIST

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@FatalPrice  Luck does not work. I tested this back when I played it a lot. I used the supposed sweet spot (90%), no luck, max luck on all three GM difficulties and didn’t get any legendaries

"I tested this back when I played it a lot" I'm sure as scientific as this endeavor of yours was, it became invalid the patch after you did it. Drop rates and how luck affects drops rates have changed almost every patch.

190+ luck works just fine for me, even if I only play 3-4 missions in a day I usually get 1-2 legos with my luck at 198. I actually never saw a lego drop until I stacked 140+ luck, saw an increase in lego drops around 180 luck, and since 190 is where luck stops scaling, I just stay at 190+ and get my legos. Granted it's not raining legos or anything but they drop at a somewhat acceptable rate in GM1 with my 198 luck. I have found luck works for me to the point where all my jav builds have annotations in their names for how much luck they have like "Lazy Stasis +198" or "Luck Stack +304, this build was pointless btw, sheer curiosity luck stacking build, if anything I saw a decrease in lego drops with this build from stacking luck too high), I only use my builds that have 190-210 luck now, its been working.

So please stop spreading false information that the mechanic designed to drop better loot for the player does't work. It does work, at least to an extent, but remember, it's all luck, even if you make your chances better by stacking to 190+ you have dry spells, but you will also have times where you get 3-4 legos in one stronghold and wonder why the luck gods suddenly opened the flood gates.

Message 12 of 17 (208 Views)

★★ Pro

@gortessoth wrote:

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@FatalPrice  Luck does not work. I tested this back when I played it a lot. I used the supposed sweet spot (90%), no luck, max luck on all three GM difficulties and didn’t get any legendaries

It does work for some, for me I see no increase in MW or lego's with luck at 0-120 (yields around 0-3 MW with very few if any legos. At 120+ to 160 I notice a small increase ie..3-5 MW with again, very few if any lego's. At 160+ I get 4-10 MW and normally a lego every few run's for about 2 hr's till it dries up. 

..and as always, your mileage may vary..

No it doesn't work, the fact that you say "it works for some" is testament that it doesn't work. If it actually worked it would work for all. What is occurring when "it works for some" is randomness not luck doing what its supposed to. I personally think it does nothing at all, it wouldn't be the first game to have luck as a stat that the devs and players had no idea what it does, regardless of the convoluted explanations from some devs as to what it does, which based on their statements seems to be RNG in a game that already has RNG. They could just as well have said crossing your fingers and toes has the same effect.

You are attributing an increase in drops of lesser items to luck with no empirical evidence to back it up, prove that its actually luck doing it and not RNG. I ran with no luck at all and was getting the same drop rate as running at varying levels of luck over an extended period doing the same things every day. I see no evidence at all that it does anything but take up a stat spot on items.

Message 13 of 17 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've run with no + luck,  full + luck, overfull + luck and under full + luck and I'm still sceptical that any of it helped ever. It's all too random to judge!

Message 14 of 17 (188 Views)

★★ Guide

@FatalPrice  And how many patches are we at right now? 15 patches maybe? So why does it seem like loot drops haven’t changed? While I don’t play anthem that much I still see the same drop rates. Mostly blues and purples, a few masterworks and no legendaries. It won’t matter anyway since they’re removing the luck stat altogether. Why would they remove that if it was working as well as you say it is? 🤔

Message 15 of 17 (185 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@gortessoth wrote:

@Silversurferguy wrote:

It does work for some, for me I see no increase in MW or lego's with luck at 0-120 (yields around 0-3 MW with very few if any legos. At 120+ to 160 I notice a small increase ie..3-5 MW with again, very few if any lego's. At 160+ I get 4-10 MW and normally a lego every few run's for about 2 hr's till it dries up. 

..and as always, your mileage may vary..

No it doesn't work, the fact that you say "it works for some" is testament that it doesn't work. If it actually worked it would work for all. What is occurring when "it works for some" is randomness not luck doing what its supposed to. I personally think it does nothing at all, it wouldn't be the first game to have luck as a stat that the devs and players had no idea what it does, regardless of the convoluted explanations from some devs as to what it does, which based on their statements seems to be RNG in a game that already has RNG. They could just as well have said crossing your fingers and toes has the same effect.

You are attributing an increase in drops of lesser items to luck with no empirical evidence to back it up, prove that its actually luck doing it and not RNG. I ran with no luck at all and was getting the same drop rate as running at varying levels of luck over an extended period doing the same things every day. I see no evidence at all that it does anything but take up a stat spot on items.

Luck works, get the salt out of your cooch. I ran a total of 6 expeditions today on GM1, got 3 legos, I have 198 luck. Yesterday I only ran 4 expeditions and got 2 legos. Truth is in the past drop rates and luck were kinda buggy, but it seems to be working as intended since patch 1.2.1. Just in time for them to to remove the luck system next patch, lol. All I know is, I've been running 190+ luck for months now and it has had it's ups and downs but for the last couple weeks I have seen legos on a daily basis.

So maybe try a luck build for a few days before continuing to spread false information.

Message 16 of 17 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I got a great idea... how about yellow not be the last color in the spectrum, 30 not be the highest number, and then maybe we can continue these steps upward rather than having 3 simple steps and a final legendary step a thousand feet higher than the rest.

Maybe the devs can use the reality of infinite color spectrum and infinite numbers to our advantage and maybe not make it 3 steps and a mountain? Maybe 6 or 7 steps of loot and then the impossible legendary step? Maybe make so many steps up that the legendary don’t even need to be a necessary path up?

i don’t know. Would be cool if after a few weeks of playing, I looted something I could use. That would be neat.

Message 17 of 17 (140 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help