Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW TO GET LEGENDARIES , JESUS CHRIST

by chechoferreira

Original Post

Highlighted

SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW TO GET LEGENDARIES , JESUS CHRIST

★★★★ Novice

How many years do I have to play to get legendaries?

It’s anooying! I play every kind of game to get a legendary AND ZERO DROP.... ZERO MY GOD. SOMETIMES I WOULD LIKE TO BURN MY PS4.....

ITS WORST THAN DESTINY.... MY GOD......

Message 1 of 17 (500 Views)

Re: SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW TO GET LEGENDARIES , JESUS CHRIST

★★★★ Novice

It's very easy. It's just like how you get legendary in other looter shooters. Come close let me tell you.. you here, good. Here goes- You just keep playing. Woowowowowowoow so easy right. Play on harder difficulties like gm 1,2 and 3 and you have a high chance to get them. Do stronghold on any of the gm and you will most likely get it. NO game ever hands out legendaries in the game, you got to do the harder stuff to get it.

Message 2 of 17 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@chechoferreira wrote:

How many years do I have to play to get legendaries?

It’s anooying! I play every kind of game to get a legendary AND ZERO DROP.... ZERO MY GOD. SOMETIMES I WOULD LIKE TO BURN MY PS4.....

ITS WORST THAN DESTINY.... MY GOD......

When I get a drought I do a game repair in Origin app. Don't laugh and mock me :P

Message 3 of 17 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've ran GM1 stronghold for 50 hours and got decent 788 set (1 useful item per 5 hours average). For a person with ADHD that must feel like an eternity I suppose...

It should be noted how there is something like cooldown or limit on loot: you get a streak of multiple items and then nothing for a day (~26 hours since last drop).

Message 4 of 17 (454 Views)

@Illusionnist wrote:

It's very easy. It's just like how you get legendary in other looter shooters. Come close let me tell you.. you here, good. Here goes- You just keep playing. Woowowowowowoow so easy right. Play on harder difficulties like gm 1,2 and 3 and you have a high chance to get them. Do stronghold on any of the gm and you will most likely get it. NO game ever hands out legendaries in the game, you got to do the harder stuff to get it.

Pretty much this.

I found that running with three pieces of gear with 'luck' helped somewhat (until the mechanic goes away soon) but beyond that, play the highest difficulty that's fun for you and they'll drop (slowly).

def08948-2222-43cf-b2ea-e1556ebb75e2.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 17 (435 Views)

★ Apprentice

Stack your luck up to 190+. 190 is the highest luck tier in the game for the time being, luck system is going away within the next couple weeks.

Message 6 of 17 (405 Views)

★★ Guide

@FatalPrice  Luck does not work. I tested this back when I played it a lot. I used the supposed sweet spot (90%), no luck, max luck on all three GM difficulties and didn’t get any legendaries

Message 7 of 17 (385 Views)

★ Pro

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Illusionnist wrote:

Pretty much this.

I found that running with three pieces of gear with 'luck' helped somewhat (until the mechanic goes away soon) but beyond that, play the highest difficulty that's fun for you and they'll drop (slowly).

def08948-2222-43cf-b2ea-e1556ebb75e2.PNG

@SofaJockeyUK  Just curious why you are running Focused Freeze on an Interceptor build without a Light machine gun? Raised eyebrow

Message 8 of 17 (374 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@FatalPrice  Luck does not work. I tested this back when I played it a lot. I used the supposed sweet spot (90%), no luck, max luck on all three GM difficulties and didn’t get any legendaries

It does work for some, for me I see no increase in MW or lego's with luck at 0-120 (yields around 0-3 MW with very few if any legos. At 120+ to 160 I notice a small increase ie..3-5 MW with again, very few if any lego's. At 160+ I get 4-10 MW and normally a lego every few run's for about 2 hr's till it dries up. 

..and as always, your mileage may vary..

Message 9 of 17 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I haven't played for over 2 months and I'm still getting the same amount of Legos that I was getting before I stopped playing.....I tried praying to my Lord Jesus Christ too but that didn't help either.

Message 10 of 17 (340 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help