Re: SOLOS!!!!!!!

by Xebulin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SOLOS!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Give us the option for SOLOS!!!! It is exhausting not being able to enjoy playing a decent game, because of terrible random squad mates that make the overall experience absolutely terrible. We (AKA everyone that wants SOLOS) feels exactly the same way. I maybe get 1 good squad out of 100 games. Does that sound fun? Heck no, so please consider this as a viable option.

Message 1 of 18 (1,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

They have literally said its not happening, google it, you'll find plenty of info as to why.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (1,575 Views)

All Replies

Champion

They have literally said its not happening, google it, you'll find plenty of info as to why.

Message 2 of 18 (1,576 Views)

★★ Novice

That sucks, thank you for the swift response.

Message 3 of 18 (1,562 Views)

★ Pro

"plenty of info as to why", really?
1) game is designed to be played in a squad
2) their collected data from event says something against solo mode
what else?

1) I played SOLO mode and it was FUN.
Their matchmaking system is broken poopoo.
30% of games it can't make full squad and in half of these games second player disconnects seeing that squad is not full, so i have to play alone.
2) when they say "our data says bal bla", it's the same as "we don't want". From many players/streamers i heard only positive feedback.

Message 4 of 18 (1,513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If this game is such a multplayer with "huge teamplay" why can you drop solo?

Why are there a lot of voicelines from all legends when you are alone?

Why can you leave the game, whenever you want with 0 negative repercussion?

Why is the matchmaking in all modes broken and gives the ones a huge advantage who are premade? 

Message 5 of 18 (1,502 Views)

★★ Expert
@Xebulin You can drop solo in the event that your team is bad/the jumpmaster is afk. Or the jumpmaster is bad at skydiving.
The voicelines for being alone are just voicelines. Would you rather have the characters pretend that you still have a team in the event that they all die and only you remain? It's a nice touch, don't hate on it.
You can leave casual whenever you want because it is casual. It's not great that there are 0 repercussions, but it has it's uses. If you don't want teammates to leave, play competitive.

"Why is the matchmaking in all modes broken and gives the ones a huge advantage who are premade?"
Because this is a team game. If you put together a good team who can communicate and strategize, then you will do better in this team-based game than someone who plays solo. It isn't ideal that you get put against these players, especially in competitive, but I think Respawn is working on it.
In casual though, it is casual, so it is very possible you will be put against a premade who wants to wind down by crushing everyone else.
Message 6 of 18 (1,431 Views)

★★ Expert
@SlivPTS Solo was fun, but it had a lot of teaming. Like, a lot.
Also, many legends' abilities were useless or much less useful in solos. Like Lifeline's quick revive.
Message 7 of 18 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice
@MandatoryIDtag "Plenty of info" meaning they just don't want to
Message 8 of 18 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Guide

you want solution? exists only way, all apex comunity leave this game or not play for 1 week then i think they will worry at least a little but as long as there are players and they keep buying cosmetics respawn leave everything as it is......

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

players spent money and they don't give you anything in return they practically sell you the air Standard smile

Message 9 of 18 (1,182 Views)

Champion

@McLOvinn20  Basically lol, the original reason was that it would be "unhealthy" for queue times. Since then they've gone and released another permanent mode....which surely creates the same issue?

Honestly I don't bother keeping up with all this anymore....it's a headache. XD

Message 10 of 18 (1,157 Views)