Re: SO MANY CHINESE HACKERS

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SO MANY CHINESE HACKERS

★★ Novice

Please Respawn, LOCK UP CHINESE REGION TO THEIR OWN CAGE. There are so many hackers from that china, and it has a LOT of them. There must be a hacker per match in every server near china

Message 1 of 4 (648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I've locked this thread, any thread that accuses an entire nation of cheating will be closed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (592 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @grailsilla and welcome to the forums!

Cheating is very frustrating. But if I may say so, blaming entire regions for the actions of a few is not going to solve anything.

In case you didn't already know, you are able to report cheats directly to EAC the anti cheat people https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

An in game report system is being worked on and many cheats have been banned already.

I hope you have cheat free games!

Message 2 of 4 (626 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
We are not blaming regions dude.. its statistical fact... Chinese hack more than Western people.. its plain numbers .. its in their culture

Stop posting with that antiracist kinda approach cause this has nothing to do with country, regions,or race hate..

Its just fact
Message 3 of 4 (613 Views)

Community Manager

I've locked this thread, any thread that accuses an entire nation of cheating will be closed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (593 Views)