SINGLE PLAYER

by Flashshark1980

Original Post

SINGLE PLAYER

★★★★★ Guide

I came back for some action and to see the latest changes in Apex Legends!

Really looked forward to a nice session full of action!

FIRST MATCH:

Single player.jpg

REALLY??!!

IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER??!!

This bug exists for years now, NOTHING was done about it!

Several times per day I get an incomplete squad!

I have allready posted over 50 bugreports with screenshots ober the last 2 years!!!!

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!

Are you not ashamed devs? Do you feel you do a good job?

For me this is not acceptable! BIG DISLIKE EA!

Nothing has changed over the last 2 years, WTF ARE YOU DOING THE WHOLE DAY???

Message 1 of 17 (443 Views)

Re: SINGLE PLAYER

★★★ Guide
@Flashshark1980 Respawn solve very fast! for me is better convert in solo mode
Message 2 of 17 (436 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 17 (428 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Flashshark1980 Also here’s no place to solve a problem. Devs might even don’t know this forum exists. Or they just don’t give a **** about you and your experience in apex legends
Message 4 of 17 (424 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Flashshark1980 yeah i can remeber that bug from season 2/3... for the last 3 weeks its been worse than ever. * no fill option. not giving us a solo mode but ruining the game by sending us fighting 1 versus 3. GOOD JOB EA
Message 5 of 17 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have reported this issue in a proper bug report and updated it beginning December 2019 and ending March 2020:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SQUAD-INCOMPLETE/td-p/8511911/page/6

I posted 45 screenshots during that period, all showing the incomplete squad.

There are also screenshots that show there were less than 60 players in the game
and several times there were less than 59 players so not only my squad was incomplete.

Sad EA, It's a shame how littlle effort and devotion you put into your work!

Message 6 of 17 (351 Views)

★★★ Novice

You do realize that they are trying to make a decent game (they succeeded) and you yelling (ALL CAPS) is not getting you anywhere....

Message 7 of 17 (343 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Flashshark1980 I'm getting 7 out of ten games without a team. 5 of them are just me ending up solo 1 will be with 1 other player and the other is high kill idiots trying to throw us off the edge before the games begin. I've played 10k games and this has only got really bad since season 8 came along. I'm seriously considering finding something else to play as it seems to be a cause for celebration every time I finally do get a full team (ie not very often). Wish they;d fix this but I'm pretty sure they can't be bothered
Message 8 of 17 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MonkeyJam2018 wrote:

You do realize that they are trying to make a decent game (they succeeded) and you yelling (ALL CAPS) is not getting you anywhere....

"TRYING" Yes, your sentence is correct! Party hat

Message 9 of 17 (306 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you read the parentheses? (they succeeded) Also, if you don't think the game is good, why are you still playing it?

Message 10 of 17 (268 Views)