by ImmaADV

Original Post

SERVER GG

★★★★★ Novice

server fully fixed?

Message 4 of 20 (519 Views)

Apex Pack

★★★ Newbie

I am not able to buy any apex packs with my coins because the menu appears to be locked and been like that for a long time now and I don't know how to resolve the problem?

Message 1 of 20 (442 Views)

Re: Apex Pack

★★★ Pro
@Alessiorules123 It is probably due to the update something has gone wrong with the Apex Packs so they have shut it down.

It will open up again soon once the bug has been fixed I'm sure!

I hope this helps!
Message 2 of 20 (432 Views)

Re: Apex Pack

★★★ Newbie

Been like this since start of season 10 thought if I left it it would go back to normal but thanks appreciate it

Message 3 of 20 (423 Views)

Betreff: SERVER GG

★ Pro
@ImmaADV still working on it.
Message 5 of 20 (496 Views)

Re: SERVER GG

★★★★★ Guide
@ImmaADV It's kinda laughable that their hamster powered servers are dead for a couple of days at every major update, isn't it?
I have never encountered this in any of the other games I've played. I really don't get why they don't shut down the game for a couple of hours or for how much it takes to fix the issue and then bring it back up once the issue is fixed.
Message 6 of 20 (491 Views)

Why is matchmaking so bad

★★★ Newbie

I’m so tired of getting paired with people who aren’t even tryna play the game this is a team game

Message 7 of 20 (413 Views)

★★★ Pro

I think people are being a little harsh here.

I am sure they are aware this is an issue and it's costing them money.  Other titles have similar issues (servers going up and down with FIFA for Weekend League for example) so this isn't unique to Apex like some are claiming.  Just not true.

So you can't play your favourite video game for a bit. I was disappointed too last night and wasn't' able to get on for a brief sesh until around midnight and that was a buggy session.  I'm over it and looking forward to another try tonight.

Hopefully they get it resolved.  Patience.

I remember playing games with friends over dial up 1200bps modems.  You're pretty spoiled :-P

- DR

Message 8 of 20 (478 Views)

★ Expert
@RockDokRock we're in 2021, dial-up isn't a thing anymore, hence kinda irrelevant. I think the community has been more than tolerant, we're now in S10, and they have not learned from their mistakes. Issues are expected, but these are game breaking issues. We all know the servers are crap, and we've all known for many seasons now, yet here we are with the same problems, how much longer should we be patient for?
Message 9 of 20 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RockDokRock Imagine being a billion dollar company and your game flops dead at every major update.
Message 10 of 20 (473 Views)