SBMM

by afrodizzyact

Original Post

SBMM

★★★ Novice

Right, where to begin....

So been saying this game since season 3 and I've played over 1000 hours. Love the game and how fluid it is, love the lore and the characters, but I have an issue with the game and its game changing for me... and that's SBMM.

Don't know what is wrong with it but I never get matched with similar teammates, they are either much better than me, or much worse, there's never an inbetween. To me now the game is literally carry or be carried. Very rarely get a game where its balanced and fair. I'm not the best at this game, I'm not the worst either, but it's so frustrating when you're up against decent squads who work well together only to be put with someone who has forgotten to fire a gun! I thought SBMM was suppose to rectify that... don't worry, I'm not hating the game, I love it, but I find myself playing this game less and less over sheer frustration. Another gripe with the game is people randomly leaving or being put as a solo in trio queue... sometimes there's just 2 of us... which is weird because there's a queue specifically for duos... but there are many times where a trio is never a trio.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has this issue. I know I should be playing with a pre made squad to help with not being put with bots, but I don't always have that option.

Message 1 of 1 (164 Views)