SBMM and how to end it

by IlIlIIllIlIlIl

Original Post

Re: SBMM and how to end it

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp yeah i mean i see that you said that... but i also dont think you have ANY evidence to back that claim up, and im going to ask you to provide your stats for your claim.

Message 61 of 83 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl It's from the ranked results of s4 xD. It's my thinking that players who want sbmm gone are players of diamond tier skill level(doesn't necessarily have to be a diamond rank) so that's the rough percent of players and I even added platinum players to even out the fact that not everyone plays ranked.
https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/ranked-series-4-details
Message 62 of 83 (356 Views)

★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp oh its your thinking, not any kind of fact.. kk ty

Message 63 of 83 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl much like your statement :D
Message 64 of 83 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpwhich statement? that no one likes sbmm? i can link you tons of evidence of that very easily, theres like 4 of oyu on the forum gatekeeping SBMM lol.

your evidence is literally a guess that you presented as a fact

Message 65 of 83 (346 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM

I can respect that. Having the ability to opt in and out puts “choice” back in the consumer’s hand. Perhaps they can allot different rewards (skin, in-game currency, etc) for playing in random lobbies and playing in SBMM lobbies.

I just really get snagged on the “forced” SBMM. I definitely get that EA and other companies want to maximize profits but not at the expense of the majority of players.
Message 66 of 83 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl Tons of evidence? Do you mean people crying on every social media platform to remove SBMM? That does not classify as evidence unless you have statistical data of how many players want sbmm completely gone. And now the numbers have decreased by one since you want sbmm deleted/fixed much like myself :D
Message 67 of 83 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpit boggles my mind how you are considered a guide on this forum when you have such elementary thoughts. yes, people complaining on every social media is evidence... that is physicaly evidence... pros complaining on streams is evidence... the fact that we've never seen anyone ask for more SBMM is evidence...

i dont even wanna see you type the word "statistic" when you tried to give me a made up statistic, that you were counting on me not looking into

Message 68 of 83 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl More SBMM? Why would people want more SBMM? Squeaky wheels make the most noise, right?
Message 69 of 83 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@IlIlIIllIlIlIlYour favourite streamer, his followers inc yourself and a vocal minority on social media I can almost guarantee does not equate to 90% of the player base. I agree Aceu is a great player and SBMM needs work but you don't need to fanboy him so hard that you can't think for yourself as you have gone from full removal to a fix? How might you suggest they do that?

Also preds fighting golds has nothing to do with not having enough players or SBMM as well over half my friends list are in the same ranks diamonds/master/pred and they are in different servers whereas in previous seasons we would have a longer que time but be put in the same with equivalent players so i agree it's broken but to reduce waiting times i assume as they have also been much faster this season.

@Axs5626Sxa5001Choice can only be a good thing but your expectations are a bit to high imo if you're wanting skins or coins for making one. Tongue out

@BaldWraithSimp Round and round we go

Message 70 of 83 (213 Views)