by IlIlIIllIlIlIl

Original Post

Re: SBMM and how to end it

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl That's my point.
Message 41 of 83 (328 Views)

★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM so because the single greatest player to ever grace the game with 3k hours in this game alone, 50k kills on just wraith, can get a 24 bomb, you think that = SBMM?

Message 42 of 83 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM That's what I was tryna say. I will stop from further comments on this subject cuz we are just talking in circles lol.
Message 43 of 83 (306 Views)

★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM was people getting a nuke in mw2 unfair? (25 kills) was that unfair gameplay? lol. it makes no sense

Message 44 of 83 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@IlIlIIllIlIlIl Nope because I noticed the video you provided didn't include the jump with all the master/predator trails I'm 100% sure all those players had that he was blitzing through.. Just the few I checked were nowhere near that level but my pubs always are stacked with them. Go figure.

@BaldWraithSimpI'll probably retire from this discussion soon too as it's pointless.

Message 45 of 83 (283 Views)

★★★ Guide
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl I have a job and classes i cant stay at home and play and grind im not gonna lie i suck at this game and im already getting matched with level 250+ and i get smacked. I dont really think its in the game at all.
Message 46 of 83 (266 Views)

★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM as i said earlier, look at his VOD, im not gonna hold your hand and find you every instance, i already told dreamstate and if you were paying any attention youd see that. this just so happened to be the best clip from the game, look guys, i know you love to farm xp on the forums, but look at any playapex twitter post, its filled with people who are sick of sbmm, and even the pros share the opinion that it isnt necessary outside of ranked. so even though you patrol this forum trying to argue and devolve posts you dont like, nobody likes sbmm lol you are the minority i assure you. I hope these devs dont just use this forum as a point of reference because if they do i can see why the game is going so downhill

Message 47 of 83 (262 Views)

★ Guide

@Nasher355hey im right there with you bro! im mid tier and getting farmed by preds 

Message 48 of 83 (260 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl You said you're diamond which is top 2%? All you need is 2 others in the same skill bracket, play often together and get some synergy then you can climb to master/pred. There is a much larger difference between you and new players than the next rank up from you.
Message 49 of 83 (232 Views)

★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM nope i was diamond last season. im not touching ranked til all these preds are out of my games. doesnt matter, i cant even play pubs without the same thing happening. trust me bro. u dont have a point lol. i shouldnt have to have friends to win

Message 50 of 83 (227 Views)