SAM

by jpcerutti1

Original Post

Re: SAM

★★★ Pro

@PandaTar wrote:

That's an interesting notion. :eahigh_file: It wouldn't save the whole plot, but at least this small part would be more enigmatic, somber, interesting. Alas, AI. Thanks for sharing. Wink

When SAM takes over it is going to appeal to you, try to rationalize it, and throw every no real win decision the game has forced you to make in your face to justify. I'm gonna yell at this pixel box... I only hope they allow you to fight back somehow and have written it well.Standard smile

I am a little disappointed that the illusion of choice is pretty thin in this first episode - that it isn't really there shows.

Message 21 of 23 (345 Views)

★★ Guide

Maybe SAM will plant a little bit of itself in Ryder's eventual child, just fully integrating and taking over the child before it has a chance to develop on it's own, without anyone being the wiser.

Message 22 of 23 (336 Views)

★ Pro

@Pixeldance wrote:

Maybe SAM will plant a little bit of itself in Ryder's eventual child, just fully integrating and taking over the child before it has a chance to develop on it's own, without anyone being the wiser.

Now that is pure EVIL!Broken heart

Message 23 of 23 (306 Views)