Re: S8 Wraith?

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

S8 Wraith?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Someone just mentioned Wraiths hitbox might be increasing by roughly 15% while bringing back her old tactical ie instant. I did quick search and found QuakeV talking on this but the only thing from other sources just suggest a nerf..

Anyone have info on this?

Message 1 of 36 (628 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt I'll take 20% increase + low profile if they make it instant Q, then they can do their data analysis to tweak her back on par.

View in thread

Message 6 of 36 (584 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM I saw 20% larger but no tactical change yet. They want to see how the larger hitbox effects her first.

They expect they will need to go somewhere in the middle with the tactical.
Message 2 of 36 (617 Views)

★ Expert

Wait, 20% larger hitbox with the same low profile?

Message 3 of 36 (603 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt There was no mention of removing low profile from what I saw.

I saw this stuff ages ago. Thought it was in a discussion with a dev.
Message 4 of 36 (601 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor I'm okay with increasing her hitbox but then low profile should be removed, otherwise she'd be unplayable.

Message 5 of 36 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt I'll take 20% increase + low profile if they make it instant Q, then they can do their data analysis to tweak her back on par.

Message 6 of 36 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
But... where will the 20% increase go towards in actual visual representation?! I don’t want her body to change! If she’s going there loba way I’ll riot!
Message 7 of 36 (573 Views)

★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM Well if she gets a bigger hitbox and low profile stays like this she'll get knocked in 2 shots lol, considering her legs and arms also take more damage now than other legends.

Message 8 of 36 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q Is wraith still puberty or what, how can she grow bigger and taller 20% in 3 months ?  LMAO.

Message 9 of 36 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Cro_PitttShe will still be half the size of path, who cant disappear and still has low profile. 🤣

The change will make her like the 3rd smallest instead of the smallest by a lot.

Message 10 of 36 (548 Views)