Re: S13 Ranked Changes Have Destroyed APEX LEGENDS

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

From my experience from the past how ever many seasons pubs hasn't changed its always been hotdrop or no fight and game over by the 3rd ring. Season 13 hasn't changed that, I also haven't noticed pubs being any sweatier than normal either.

Ranked is about survival now which is the point of a BR so people are going to try stay alive until last few rings or they lose rp. If they reduced the entry costs a little for all ranks it might help a little with that, but I doubt it.

Message 11 of 21 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@SILVERisSORRYIt does seem to have polarized the community. I don't think its unfixable though. Just make kills for bottom half finishes worth a little more each split until it evens out. Simple solution, IMO.

Message 12 of 21 (360 Views)

@HappyHourSumwur Great Idea, the sweet spot is somewhere in there, between OLD Ranked & this NEW Ranked we have now.
Message 13 of 21 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I didnt stand a month. I was in TRIOS probly like after week... TRIOS is super fun now when there are actually Master/Preds rank players there...

Message 14 of 21 (313 Views)

@Rusputinn I'll just leave this here to further my point

80dae71c-e99e-4ae8-bfae-778c58552545.png

Message 15 of 21 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SILVERisSORRY 

I get that, but thats the way it's always been for me in pubs and it still is in season 13 hasn't changed that for me, my experience is exactly the same. 

Especially on that map.

Message 16 of 21 (246 Views)

★ Guide
@SILVERisSORRY Adapt to the changes or play another game. I think it’s fine
Message 17 of 21 (232 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SILVERisSORRY the rank changes were good in theory, but they were executed poorly. It also exposed how flawed the MM is in this game. after realizing that plat 4 and up is essentially pubs for master/pred stacks in ranked, I figure "why not chill in pubs"? unfortunately, it ain't happening with how sweaty it's gotten.

With rank and pubs being a mess on top of loba's Q being broken, (again) I haven't really been playing as much as i used to and It might be the first time where I don't hit 1000 games played for the season.
Message 18 of 21 (204 Views)

★ Novice

Each new Season I want a new game to appear even more bro.I couldn't agree more with what u r saying . All this multiplies by 3 when u a Solo player too.

Message 19 of 21 (128 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 "I'm always the last one standing in my team"
Hard feel you on that one, I solo q all the time because I have no other option and I got so bored that it always me as the las man standing, doesn't matter if it's ranked or pubs.

I am not trying to be egoistic, but the MM gives me low level toxic players 99% of the time who just throw the game in 1 minute, drop hot and push every fight as a brain dead zombie
Message 20 of 21 (112 Views)