S11 Patch Notes Discussion - buffs/nerfs

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: S11 Patch Notes Discussion - buffs/nerfs

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Noice. 🤡 I'm gonna troll in ranked with Lifeline all season. Hot-dropping, punch-out opponents on landing, etc.. Especially Gibby players.

Oh, and fully kitted Longbows? That's like the most interesting thing in the notes. Slap on a 3x and I'm gonna grief everyone I can see from across the map, again, especially Gibby players.

Message 11 of 85 (337 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag His passive is crap. Others have passive that are available all the time.
Message 12 of 85 (327 Views)

★ Expert

Not a fan of the rank changes, if anything they push the hive mind ‘rush everything, kill kill kill” mentality.

Was really hoping for a derank implementation, P4 and D4 will be just as bad, if not worst.

Message 13 of 85 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Flyers & prowlers reward 25% of damage for shield... damnit. Now @hayhor will def continue to kill those poor creatures!

Other than that, like some of the changes, but execution is key so I’m holding my breath until I can actually play the game.
Message 14 of 85 (320 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q watch twitter make some woke statement about that lol
Message 15 of 85 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There was an indirect buff to Wraith as seen in some YT videos.

Wraith indirect buff or tip

When you phase, and then enter the gravity cannon, it will only send you half way. So when someone is chasing you can phase and drop midway while the enemy will drop the whole way through to the other side. 

Message 16 of 85 (313 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Do the ones in cages count? 🤣
Message 17 of 85 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorMost likely but there won’t be any caged ones since KC is out of the loop for now. It just said that AI mobs give armor points... at least 25% per mob.

@WreckingViXD. I don’t do twitter but if you see it, post it xD. It’ll be Apex Legends: hunt AI for (armor) survival xD.

You’ll have ppl fighting others... while your random is shooting spiders, flyers and prowlers xD

You’ll soon see a message from PETA: STOP KILLING THE AIs. THEY HAVE HEARTS TOO AND YOU’RE SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE FOR IMPRESSIONABLE KIDS!

Message 18 of 85 (294 Views)

@Cheese9Man Very happy with the Wattson buffs for the most part. I think the fences will still be easy to break, but there’s some great QoL stuff here, halving the cooldown is huge and extra damage while nothing drastic (which is fine) is good. And with the speed change if I didn’t have auto sprint enabled I would be running with her happy fence hands all the time (auto sprint cancels the snaps when you cancel fences ): )

As for the ultimate I’m happy with unlimited pylon being back, I never placed more than one pylon ever. The shield cap is alright I think, when I throw a pylon down I’m not trying to fill everyone’s shields from empty, it’s usually to block an ult on reaction. With the added recharge rate I think it’s good for a quick purple shield squad fill while only needing a few cells. I also like that my team’s projectiles aren’t going to be zapped up as soon as they’re thrown. I’m fine with the hitbox changes as well, it’s only fair.
Message 19 of 85 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Majority of players in pubs ignore beacons, so it would seem he wouldn't have a passive at all, like Crypto

Message 20 of 85 (277 Views)