Re: Ryder's Quarters

by kitkathy1994

Original Post

Ryder's Quarters

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I find that Ryder's quarters on the Tempest is too bland, there is nothing of his in his quarters. It would be nice if he could change the sheets. Sit down and read a book, go to sleep when he has to put posters up of Earth or posters of Ashley, Miranda,Samara, jack, Liara or kasumi in the bluff if that is your thing or not. Having a bookshelf for more books have cutaway views of The tempest,Nomad,Mako,SR-1,SR-2 the Nexus,The citadel on the computer monitor in his quarters, or even play chess with S.A.M, something to make the room his, now this is my thoughts on what I 'd like to see if it were me on that ship.

Message 1 of 3 (873 Views)

★ Guide
There's never been much to do in the quarters any of the ME games; its been more of a novelty. Additional customization wouldn't be bad though.

I've always though the armory (such as it's been in any of the games) needs a big visual boost and allows players to display armor and weapons.
Message 2 of 3 (836 Views)

★ Novice

I would have loved to have your love-interest move some of their items into your room after you locked in the option. At least there would be some changes to kind of indicate the place was lived-in.

Message 3 of 3 (815 Views)