Re: Language BF5

by Triggerself

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Russian language BF5

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi. Give to players download russian language. I buy pre order game in lithuania bf5 delux version, and dont have russian language why? Bf4 and bf1 i have russian lang in my region. Ps. Sorry, but my english is so bad... 😊

Message 1 of 6 (728 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I'm from Latvia (EU region) and also doesn't have Russian language as the choice to choose different version of BF5 Deluxe wit Russian language.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (697 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I'm from Latvia (EU region) and also doesn't have Russian language as the choice to choose different version of BF5 Deluxe wit Russian language.
Message 2 of 6 (698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, I've just received refund and bought Russian region version using VPN as suggested one of support adviser. It worth cheaper and contains only two languages - English and Russian. There is no chance to get Russian version of the game without using VPN or buying physical version of the game. This is confirmed information from support.

Message 3 of 6 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just open in origin russian lang (reg free). Or give download... Buy game 80eu and lang limited😊 

Message 4 of 6 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think it will not be a strong problem to open the Russian language in origin bf5. 😊 

Message 5 of 6 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I'm in the same boat here. I preordered the game in Spain, so no Russian language. Surprisingly the support adviser have told me not to use a vpn whatsoever as it violates TOS or something like that. Refunded my preorder. Probably gonna buy a global key somewhere.
Message 6 of 6 (633 Views)