Re: Russian Servers

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Russian Servers

★★★★ Apprentice
I really hope you have abandoned russian servers?  Like otherwise ....goodbye EA/DICE.se ....goodbye EA/DICE.!
Message 1 of 8 (533 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @SpicyGod

I wanted to see if you wouldn't mind providing further information on the issue you are running into? If you have feedback instead we would be happy to share feedback with our team. We do have an update coming out soon that might address issues or concerns you have you can check out here

please remember to keep any feedback or post you might have within our Community Rules and Guidelines

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (506 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SpicyGod

I wanted to see if you wouldn't mind providing further information on the issue you are running into? If you have feedback instead we would be happy to share feedback with our team. We do have an update coming out soon that might address issues or concerns you have you can check out here

please remember to keep any feedback or post you might have within our Community Rules and Guidelines

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (507 Views)

★★ Expert
@EA_Illium To clarify what the thread starter is saying (I'm guessing) is if Servers that serve Russia have been disabled due to the war in Ukraine, like many other game companies have done in their own semi-sanction way.
Message 3 of 8 (461 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Anobix Dog, there’s like 2 servers in general running 😂
Message 4 of 8 (447 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

bye rus

Message 5 of 8 (429 Views)

★ Novice
When are they going to ban US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, China... Etc their atrocities far exceed Putin's Russia.
Message 6 of 8 (383 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Seb720 Far exceed, nah, yes those u mention do have blood on their hands, But this conflict is going on right now, and people can do something about it. For instance ban RU servers to send a message which ,just maybe, wake somebody up, to care about what is going on.
I won't go into specifics but the RF forces are brutal and lack diciplin. Normally actions seen in this conflict would cause internal investigation and courtmarshall.
Message 7 of 8 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as we do not allow discussions like this on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (351 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help