Re: Rubbish teammate rubbish teammate rubbish teammate

by hayhor

Original Post

★ Guide
@1ronKeys it seems you put a bit of PRIDE into this.
Message 11 of 20 (428 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex It really is a mindset. If you go into the matches as a person who is expecting to get upset or are someone with low annoyance tolerance you will get angry at everything.

I can tell from your posts you are not that person. I typically go into random matches with low expectation and have fun as well.
Message 12 of 20 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=km5FAAQLUT8 XD

@hayhor, nahhh, he’s played so much his mind is warped and entered a new phase of crazy that’s only activated whenever he plays Apex xD.

I play without any expectations at all and somehow teammates don’t score below no expectations. They somehow perform below ‘no expectation worthy’ and suck so hard that black holes which should defy moral, physical and quantum sense, make sense but my teammates don’t somehow! XD
Message 13 of 20 (400 Views)

★★★ Pro
@maximas1986 I'm on PS? Can I add you please?
Message 14 of 20 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

This thread is a healthier alternative to shouting at fools on mic and keeping the game environment more welcoming, 😊

And serves as a dumping board for these experiences as opposed to rage-spamming the forum,

And hopefully a relatable and/or enjoyable fun read with the added formatting to make it fun to look at!

also so that you know it's just a bit of fun.

Message 15 of 20 (372 Views)

@1ronKeys love the colors addition but I have to say there is an another alternative to shouting at fools on mic, turn the mic off 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 20 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@rockyboy1998sure mate you are most welcome, and I don't care how good you are as am not that good my self lol

Message 17 of 20 (341 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper if the mic goes off then something might get broken and I hope it's not some fancy controller haha.
I had a day a few weeks ago I littelry had a feeling that I will have a heart attack , and I called that day ( idiots big day )
Message 18 of 20 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper No i mean as opposed to specifically turning on your mic to tell people they are stupid.

Like justnow my teammates thought it wise to position ourselves to press a team in front of us when it will position an enemy team behind us. Then shocked pikachu faces when their thick selves die despite me pinging to stay at an advantaged position.
Message 19 of 20 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@1ronKeysWhat helped me was the following.

As soon as the game starts, I mute the mic, I disable text chat, and I also decreased the dialogue volume to 0, because I got annoyed when my teammates are doing nothing else just looting during the whole game, and I keep hearing, "I need a hopup", "I need light ammo" "I need light ammo" "I need light ammo" just spamming dialogues and just pinging unnecessary items

Not to mention this "Placing gas trap" "Placing an independent variable"
They get knocked "Help, Help Help Help" not realizing I can't rez them because I am fighting a team

Try it, trust me it works wonders

PS: So much for Respawns idea for a team-based game

Message 20 of 20 (279 Views)