Rp is divided now

by Meatball-Slay3r

Original Post

Rp is divided now

★★ Apprentice

if u kill lower ranked players you get less KP now in ranked, so boosters heaven any smurf will be happy for it!

Message 1 of 6 (317 Views)

Re: Rp is divided now

Champion
@Meatball-Slay3r How does this help smurfs? If they are lower level won't they move up faster?
Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Meatball-Slay3r When a silver smurf kills gold people he gets more points than before, means he climbs faster.

That change mainly impacts the number 1 pred race, because preds could abuse late night lack of players to get into easier lobbies to farm rp

Now its less effective
Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Meatball-Slay3r plus I like the combo of RP system that is focused on kills and the biggest map yet in Ranked... Very fun gameplay from day 1, as predicted. Fragment East all over again and this time it is actually a viable tactic.

Disappointed.
Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

★★★ Pro

Don't play ranked?  

Just a thought.

Message 5 of 6 (220 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@RockDokRock my plan probably as soon as I hit Diamond if that will even be possible with the new RP, currently it is still too early to call because I play vs ex-Platinum and even ex-Gold = way too easy, without even trying I still get positive points in most games (with a random squad from Discord or ppl I play with occasionally).

But I am ready to be disappointed when it comes to weeks 2-3 and Diamond lobbies.
Message 6 of 6 (195 Views)