Rose needs to be buffed, badly

by Liveone74

Original Post

Re: Rose needs to be buffed, badly

★★★★★ Expert
@Liveone74 Probably a good thing there aren't too many at once - would get annoying for people to be a goat for most of the match! 😆 I usually see one or two most games, but it's hard to judge popularity while the character challenges are going on. I also think people choose to use her on certain maps or stages - speed assisting team-mates stealing the batteries is a favourite!!
Message 31 of 36 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Just TWO well-versed Roses can be a major problem in any map.  The more I play Rose, the more I disagree with buffing her at all.

EDIT: autocorrect revenge

Message 32 of 36 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Rose, when played correctly, can absolutely dominate.  She doesn't need buffed, except maybe 1 hp as mentioned.

Message 33 of 36 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CJackson5083 wrote:

Rose, when played correctly, can absolutely dominate.  She doesn't need buffed, except maybe 1 hp as mentioned.

This is 100% truth.

Her upgrades need some work (Thistle Missle, for example, is trash)... but even her base kit can be deadly, especially in modes like TT.

Message 34 of 36 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Yes just getting thistle missle working well (as opposed to making her worse) would be good. I don't think she need one extra hit point if jinx was stronger that would be enough.

Rose is now one of my favourite characters to play, if only you could vanquish just a  bit faster with jinx

Message 35 of 36 (290 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@34975634954957 wrote:

Yes just getting thistle missle working well (as opposed to making her worse) would be good. I don't think she need one extra hit point if jinx was stronger that would be enough.

Rose is now one of my favourite characters to play, if only you could vanquish just a  bit faster with jinx

I think very few characters TTK (time to kill) is quick enough and believe almost all characters need minor adjustments to the primary damage; just want it to feel like GWs’ ability to kill in a reasonable amount of time.

Message 36 of 36 (265 Views)