Re: Rose needs buff?

by cylvv

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I whole heartedly agree that rose needs a buff. I play her a lot and these are my opinions.

Give rose more killing power (because let's face it scientists and engineers win almost every 1v1 they encounter and I dont think it should be that way..but if the dev's do then please give rose and sunflower more killing power) OR...

Give her some better team play capability like a real support. At this time all she does is speed up the team for a few seconds and can maybe cc a few people if the goats dont get seen from a mile away and dodged. Even if you land goatify it is hard to kill because of the hitbox and they are also quick. If you are crowd controlled then you should not be able to "get away". Engineer has like a 5 second stun that is a guarantee kill each and every time. Scientists win all 1v1s and if they don't they can just warp out.

Okay that is all. Have a nice day.

Message 21 of 35 (586 Views)

Champion

It's great that Rose got a buff! Before the buff, I found that she was still usable, but it was hard to support teammates and get vanquishes with her. Nice to see how far she's come now!

Message 22 of 35 (508 Views)

Champion (Retired)

With Time Snare activated, she’s too powerful now (or some others still need buffs).

Message 23 of 35 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I dunno, Rose is powerful but not the most powerful. She requires less aiming skill but only at a certain range. Her TTK (while pretty much guaranteed if you catch someone in a time snare) is one of the slowest giving time for someone else to pick you off and she has no one-shot abilities.

At first I thought she was OP post patch and plenty of people were playing her but that seems to have died down now. There are many characters I get loads more kills with such as Nightcap, Deadbeard, All Star, Foot Soldier...

So agree she is powerful but I'm on the fence in terms of OP.

Message 24 of 35 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@34975634954957  she’s just not priority for me right now.

I wish SIMPLE fundamentals would be addressed like Space Station functionality being superior to Oak.  There’s a few other gross concerns with balancing but I want mechanics fixed first.  I can play GW2 and look side to side as fast as possible and aim relatively close to the same targets time and again while trying to replicate that precision in BfN only results in frustration.

Soooo much needing fixed still.

EDIT: phone funnies

Message 25 of 35 (423 Views)

★★ Pro
@34975634954957 those are my top 4 players. What system and region do you play on?
Message 26 of 35 (419 Views)

★★ Pro

@mikepal19 wrote:
@34975634954957those are my top 4 players. What system and region do you play on?

PS4 Europe.

Message 27 of 35 (359 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@34975634954957 wrote:

@mikepal19 wrote:
@34975634954957those are my top 4 players. What system and region do you play on?

PS4 Europe.

You’re more than welcome to add me.  I don’t mind pinging 200-300, even if you prefer Ops.

My two old practice buddies were from Canada and I live in Texas so those games became interesting at times. 😊

My PSN is Splash_Damage 

Message 28 of 35 (355 Views)

★ Expert
@spIash_damage Yes but what is your Xbox GT? 😂😋
Message 29 of 35 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TLEsquire Haha, exactly - feel we're seriously under-strength here on Xbox 😭Must try to negotiate the time-zones to actually have a few games together!
Message 30 of 35 (331 Views)