Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Rolling carnage lowered bonus or error?

by gortessoth

Original Post

Re: Rolling carnage lowered bonus or error?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Reposter wrote:
@gortessothWell my point is to warn people properly about the Broken Pre-Cataclysm point so that we can avoid any more repeat new threads, but it is up to the player whether he wishes to continue playing or not.

@Reposter  Ah...now that's a different story. Yes, I very much agree that a notification should be/have been put out letting people know of the issue, but not one stating that people shouldn't play as stated in your earlier post. That was the only issue I had was telling folks to not play, but as you just stated in the above post, that would be up to them once they are aware. 

Stay safe and Best wishes 

Edit: a notification would have kept a number of people from spending (granted it's in game obtained currency and not bought shards) crystals, tokens on purchasing these.

Message 21 of 26 (569 Views)

Champion

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hey all,

This issue is now resolved going forward, unfortunately we had no way to retroactively roll up the 75's to 80 I'm afraid.

Just to clarify, have the funky rolls on the static traits of pre-cata masterwork and legendary guns been fixed, or only the regulator store weapon purchases (Gravedigger) that were dropping at power 75 instead of 80? Can’t get in-game to check right now.

Thanks.

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 22 of 26 (539 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ChiraaKitteh It appears to have been fixed. I've found/bought a few guns today and they seem to work just fine.
Message 23 of 26 (517 Views)

Champion
@gortessoth Great!!!!

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 24 of 26 (490 Views)

★★ Pro

Just tested a few New Masterwork Items that I got today, a Lvl 61 Divine Vengeance and Ralner's Blaze. Both have their special abilities enabled. I tried the Lvl 80 Bug Papa Pump I had, and its Special abilities is still not working so I deleted it. Maybe other players would like to remember the "Bugged Weapons" and keep 1 or 2 of them in their inventory, I do not know...

Message 25 of 26 (451 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Reposter  I did keep 3 with near god rolls just incase they got fixed but even though the descriptors are now correct for the bugged 3 I kept they do not work either so I did trash them as I'm always near my max vault capacity.

Message 26 of 26 (406 Views)
Twitter Stream