Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Rolling carnage lowered bonus or error?

by Reposter

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DrBonifarzSame issue with the one I posted a pic of, the 'special effects' for the weapons all show incorrect values (if there is a number value shown), and the weapons don't proc at all. Even the Artinia's Gambit I just found which did show the correct text (it has no numbers listed as it proc's combo's on nearby primed mob's on a reload) still doesn't combo off of a reload. This is only for 'new' items found in the last few day's, all previously looted, bought, crafted weapons are working normally for me. Inscriptions seem to be working fine, but not the special effects for MW/Lego's.

Hope that clarifies. Best Wishes

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 11 of 26 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for the clarification @gortessoth 

So this affects all newly rolled weapons with procs / triggered skill effects (the "cata" weapons don't have procs). Newly rolled gear pieces and components seem to work fine, as far as I have seen.

Message 12 of 26 (569 Views)

★★ Pro

Anyone use the Colossus's Insult and Injury Grenade Launcher, because I do not see a Status UI for Victor's Bulwark when I started using a Level 80 I&I GL. Is it suppose to be invisible buff or an error from the game Currently for this Weapon as well?

Message 13 of 26 (560 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This was confirmed by the game team yesterday as being broken and work has begun on a resolution now.

Thanks for flagging this!
Aljo.png
Message 14 of 26 (499 Views)

@EA_Cade   got a similar problem with inscriptions on a French post...he has a few weapons like that with 0% chance for 0 second....impressive stats Thinking

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Rapports-de-bugs/Armes-legendaires-magistral-effet-a-0/m-p/8885914/thread-...

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 15 of 26 (458 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Cade, maybe some sort of warning should be placed on the info Website and this forum, to advice new players to stop playing for now as the current Pre-cataclysm Masterwork and Legendary Weapons acquired after the last patch are all broken.

Message 16 of 26 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Reposter wrote:

@EA_Cade, maybe some sort of warning should be placed on the info Website and this forum, to advice new players to stop playing for now as the current Pre-cataclysm Masterwork and Legendary Weapons acquired after the last patch are all broken.

Why would they tell people not to play? They are working on fixing this, new and old players can still get ALL the other needed items like gear, assault systems, components and the like so advising people to stop playing because one class of item currently has issue is like putting a cast on an entire arm because of a broken hand....yeah, the hand is broken but the rest of the arm works.... IMHO

Best wishes

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

Message 17 of 26 (258 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This issue is now resolved going forward, unfortunately we had no way to retroactively roll up the 75's to 80 I'm afraid.
Aljo.png
Message 18 of 26 (2,391 Views)

★★ Pro
@gortessoth Well my point is to warn people properly about the Broken Pre-Cataclysm point so that we can avoid any more repeat new threads, but it is up to the player whether he wishes to continue playing or not.
Message 19 of 26 (238 Views)

Champion
@EA_Cade Thank you for the update, stay safe and best wishes.

Message 20 of 26 (237 Views)
Twitter Stream