Rogue Creatures with Cell Mouths

by Waqyrie

Original Post

Rogue Creatures with Cell Mouths

★★★ Novice

Does anyone aside from myself have any creatures that use only cell mouths and spawn as rogue creatures? From my understanding, they seem hard to come by.

Message 1 of 4 (943 Views)

Re: Rogue Creatures with Cell Mouths

★★★ Novice

I remember seeing a couple on very rare occasions.  Since rogues are usually higher stat creatures with a really hefty health boost, and mostly people remove the cell mouth as they evolve their shared creatures, it's a little rare to see a rogue with a cell mouth in the wild.  However, it's possible which in my opinion is really cool.

Message 2 of 4 (920 Views)

★ Novice

ive been noticing that in order to make something containing certain parts, ya have to make it specifically within one of the previous stages.

Message 3 of 4 (795 Views)

★★★ Novice

In my experience, I have been able to create rogue creatures with cell mouths in two different ways:

1. I start off by creating an early creature in the early creature creator and later editing the creature to have at least 12 social and 12 combat and knowing all 4 social and combat abilities while keeping the original cell mouth and a few additional cell parts if I wanted to keep them.

2. In addition, I also have been able to create rogue creatures with cell mouths by playing through the entire creature stage while keeping the original cell mouth and subsequent cell parts as desired while adding other parts to the creature until I get at least 12 social and 12 combat while knowing all 4 social abilities and 4 combat abilities.

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)