Robots

by Sweatyfish124

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Robots

★★ Novice

How does pathfinder get effected by caustic's nox gas even though he aint got a respiratory system which is confirmed by his famous catchphrase "hold your breath if you have to breathe!" Or "hold your breath, if you have a respiratory system"

Message 1 of 9 (545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Robots

★★ Expert

This is essentially an assumption, but I'd assume Caustic's gas is a mixture of mustard gas plus some other corrosive substances that would accelerate the rate of rust accumulation. Essentially causing robotic characters softer internal structure to degrade rapidly, thus giving them damage. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (533 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

This is essentially an assumption, but I'd assume Caustic's gas is a mixture of mustard gas plus some other corrosive substances that would accelerate the rate of rust accumulation. Essentially causing robotic characters softer internal structure to degrade rapidly, thus giving them damage. 

Message 2 of 9 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sweatyfish124 Or there’s a midget inside Pathfinder... would explain a lot of stuff...
Message 3 of 9 (501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@pastaclown  Makes sense

Message 4 of 9 (472 Views)

★★ Novice
@Koochi-Q 😂😂😂😂
Message 5 of 9 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]

@pastaclown I'm thinking more organic parts in the robot getting corroded by the gas, decreasing function. The human brain for example is the fastest computer on this planet Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 9 (412 Views)

★★ Novice
@OldTreeCreeper What part of a robot is organic?
Message 7 of 9 (373 Views)

★★ Guide

Pathfinder just fakes being injured by the gas to play fair. 

Also along that line of thought, why does he use meds to heal? 

Message 8 of 9 (337 Views)

@Sweatyfish124 Im glad you asked. Im thinking along the lines of wetware, thus the brain bit in my previous post. Pathfinder is obviously operating well beyond even what a very advanced hardware computer "brain" could do. Thats what i think the caustic gas can damage.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 9 of 9 (289 Views)