Road to West finish date

by BenTrippleOG

Original Post

Road to West finish date

★★★ Newbie

Hi I've been playing Road to West McLaren 600LT event and it finished a whole day early without giving me time for day 7 

I wrote it to eat.help.com and they directed me here heres my  msg :

Ive been playing several events on NFS NO LIMIT and in some 7 day events ive been cut to 6 days. MCLAREN 600LT is said to be finishing on feb 09 but it just finshed on day 6 without giving me another 24hrs for day 7. Can u pls respond is this a bug or are you only given 6 days for a 7 day event. I am sure I had time to finish by today which is 07.02.2019 and my time was meant to expire 08.07.2019 1am. 

My nick name is TurboTwin and I cannot afford to use my gold on events that shortens the time limit by 24hrs without a warning.
I had same problem on summmer with the Ragera event where the event was just cut by 24hrs without a warning on day 6.

Is there any explanation for this can you please look into it and if possible recover my time of day 7 with the MCLAREN 600LT event

24hrs times 7 is 168hrs
24hrs times 6 is 144hrs which ended last night 1am 
According to me I still had time untill tonight 1am

I would appreciate if you would recover it and let me finish off the event or look into times of my entry / finish and let me know is it 168 or 144hrs event and how long I was given.

Many thanks
Message 1 of 1 (794 Views)