Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Road Map of post release content (Road map of LIES)

by THEFREAK420

Original Post

Re: Road Map of post release content (Road map of LIES)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@THEFREAK420 wrote:

Yeah right. Look at the roadmap again fanboy. It clearly says echoes of the past was supposed to be in MARCH. Its april. Recycled story missions, for a key for worthless cosmetics isn't new. Its trash, just like running the same 3 strongholds for trash drops with worthless 1% bonuses.  Thats why no one on my friends list even plays anymore, i have zero alliance bonus, they woke up and realized how bad the game is.

First off, “Echoes of Reality” was the name or theme for the content for March (I think...March is no longer displayed), just like “Stronger Together” is the name for May. “Stronger Together” is presumably a reflection of the fact that guilds are coming, but is not, itself, an event. The expected content is in the boxes below, just like the March content was for everyone to see.

Secondly, people asked for cosmetics and for the ability to do story missions again. Story mission replayability was not on their roadmap until players asked for it. So you may not like it, or the cosmetics in the chests, but none of that makes them liars.

Valid criticism is welcome. If you want to argue the game needs more content, I agree. I will agree. But your ranting and namecalling is ill-informed and counter-productive.

Message 11 of 13 (110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh really? What "NEW" content was that? Havent seen any. Just legendary missions. Which are recycled story missions. Its NOT new. We've ALL already ran them. Just stfu fanboy. 

Message 12 of 13 (104 Views)

Community Manager

This discussion went off topic and turned into a post of personal attacks. I'll be locking down this discussion now.

Please review our AHQ Posting Rules & Guidelines to avoid having posts locked in the future.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 13 (97 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help