Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Road Map of post release content (Road map of LIES)

by MagikarpsGhost

Original Post

Road Map of post release content (Road map of LIES)

★★★★ Novice

Thats what the roadmap of post release content is. Where's the new stronghold? New weapons? New content? Recycled story missions for worthless cosmetics isn't new content.Wheres the ongoing story? Echoes of past? Changing world? Its April. That stuff was supposed to be released in march. Ridiculous. Its false advertising. Ill never buy any EA or Bioware product again. Let me guess, they got everyone's money so now theyre working on making that content? Or they're too busy doing damage control from releasing 25% of a game with technical issues everywhere. Should change the name from Anthem to Fraud.

Message 1 of 13 (474 Views)

@THEFREAK420 wrote:

*misunderstanding*

Don't think so.

What was advertised for March arrived in March, I'm pretty sure.

April content (including the new Stronghold) is due in April (it's still April). Standard smile

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 13 (437 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
Pleaple want it released the 1st of the month. Most likely it will be middle then end of the month for drop
Message 3 of 13 (417 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Do we need to break out the Big Book of British Smiles?

Message 4 of 13 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@THEFREAK420 wrote:

Thats what the roadmap of post release content is. Where's the new stronghold? New weapons? New content? Recycled story missions for worthless cosmetics isn't new content.Wheres the ongoing story? Echoes of past? Changing world? Its April. That stuff was supposed to be released in march. Ridiculous. Its false advertising. Ill never buy any EA or Bioware product again. Let me guess, they got everyone's money so now theyre working on making that content? Or they're too busy doing damage control from releasing 25% of a game with technical issues everywhere. Should change the name from Anthem to Fraud.

You are flat out wrong. Everything that was promised for March was delivered in March. Get your facts straight before you start calling people out as liars.

Message 5 of 13 (381 Views)

★★★ Guide
This op is a solid contender for most uninformed forum post for this game, lol.
Message 6 of 13 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah right. Look at the roadmap again fanboy. It clearly says echoes of the past was supposed to be in MARCH. Its april. Recycled story missions, for a key for worthless cosmetics isn't new. Its trash, just like running the same 3 strongholds for trash drops with worthless 1% bonuses.  Thats why no one on my friends list even plays anymore, i have zero alliance bonus, they woke up and realized how bad the game is.

Message 7 of 13 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Echoes of reality, sorry. My mistake. Where is it? Wheres anything? I like the game, but its an empty shell of a game. You can say what ever, i dont care, everyone i know that played has quit, except me. Because of lack of content. Running the same 3 strongholds over & over for trash drops isnt fun. 

Message 8 of 13 (248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Every game EA touches turns to crap, every franchise. Battlefield, battlefront, mass effect, anthem, they release a fraction of a game. The last battlefield released with half the story & the shooting range  " coming later " but they take all your money up front though. Keep pre ordering special editions & season passes fanboys. 

Message 9 of 13 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@THEFREAK420 

What a bunch of BS. You’ll buy the next game from either company that catches your interest. Why even make empty threats?

Message 10 of 13 (203 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help