Rise of the Tomb Raider

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Hero (Retired)

Hi everyone! Standard smile

How do you do? Long time no see. I hope you are fine. 

I wanted to ask CM's and Heroes about a game Rise of the Tomb Raider. Maybe some of you played this thing and could give me a hand?

Spoiler

I have a problem with a test in which I need to cut off five bells. I cut 4 pieces, but there was a problem with the fifth. I can't get to him. I can't climb, because there is no wooden surface in the place where you need to stick arrows into the wall. There's a solid rock there. I do not know, is this a bug or should I do something? I watched a video on the Internet, there was a wooden wall there. Please help me.

I know this is not EA game but it's a gaming forum after all. Standard smile 

P.S. Place for hugs. Hugs are always welcome. Heart

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Community Manager

Hey @Retro-Pathfinder!

This was a great game, but it's been quite a while since I played and sadly I don't recall the area you're mentioning here.

As you mentioned though, this is not an EA title so perhaps you'd have better luck on a more general gaming forum or the Steam discussion page for this game. 

I am going to lock this down since it's not one of ours I'm afraid, but hopefully you're able to find something there, best of luck! Heart

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Community Manager

Hey @Retro-Pathfinder!

This was a great game, but it's been quite a while since I played and sadly I don't recall the area you're mentioning here.

As you mentioned though, this is not an EA title so perhaps you'd have better luck on a more general gaming forum or the Steam discussion page for this game. 

I am going to lock this down since it's not one of ours I'm afraid, but hopefully you're able to find something there, best of luck! Heart

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)