Ring speed and Ring size in World's Edge

by Daze623

Original Post

Ring speed and Ring size in World's Edge

★ Expert

Now that I got to play World's edge for quite a bit
It feels like the first few rounds of the ring is spent on running away from the ring unless you get lucky and you spawn in it or near it
So I've been wondering is the ring speed and ring size in world's edge adjusted for the map or is it the same for KC?
I tried searching for this info but nothing is really coming up other than speculations

Message 1 of 5 (237 Views)

Re: Ring speed and Ring size in World's Edge

★★★★★ Pro

RING SIZE

Lololo

Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Depend on ring shape and where you're on ring as shown below:

Ring2.PNG

Message 3 of 5 (202 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Daze623I personally feel like it's in a really good place. First storm is enough to say hey, get going and you can outrun it. When it comes to the second storm, that is on you and your squad to be positioned for it. You've had time to loot and should be focusing on moving towards the ring. If you want to take a gamble and push fights outside of second ring, well that's on your squad you know the risks.

Every once in while my team will bump into squads outside of ring and end up in a long extend battle, ultimately dying to the ring. But if they nerf the second storm anymore it will be way to easy for people to survive in it. You'll also see people respawning teammates in the second storm which should not happen IMO.

There are more than enough JT and ziplines to get your squad into a good position. 

@asukojo you can still out run the first ring. The second ring you can't, but I don't think you should be able to. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (189 Views)

Champion
@Daze623 The way to stop this is to not edge drop or check where the first ring is immediately.
Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)