Re: Ridicilous challenge: Craft 125 items

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Ridicilous challenge: Craft 125 items

★★★★★ Expert

I think weekly challenge should be able to be done in 1 week time frame. This one is ridicilous, craft 125 items, that takes forever since I mostly don't craft thing.

Now I have to craft ammo just for the sake to complete the challenge.

I know...you will say "just do it naturally, don't think about it"

But it's weekly challenge...not the whole season challenge.

I think it should be 70 items (10 items per day) is more reasonable.

Message 1 of 12 (698 Views)

★ Expert
@asukojo I think the reason it's called weekly challenge is cause it's challenges given to you every week not that they can be done in a week. Although you are right 125 is kinda ridiculous but it's something you probably won't notice done cause some craftable materials are really good and it'll rack up eventually.
Message 2 of 12 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I've crafted ammo twice using those replicators, one time I tried to craft something and it took my shield off me and then gave me it back with no upgrades.

Message 3 of 12 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@CAGOA34 Dunno if you're aware but the shield upgrade just takes away 100 damage from the upgrade.

So if your shield beeds 150 to upgrade, it'll go to 50 dmg needed to upgrade, but won't change colour. But should mean your next shot or 2 should upgrade your shield.
Message 4 of 12 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No I wasn't aware @1ronKeys thought I'd get a purple shield from the upgrade, cheers for explaining that.

Message 5 of 12 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA34 If you're damaged and upgrade then it repairs for you too.
Message 6 of 12 (656 Views)

Hero
@asukojo I mean i craft up to 10 things in a single match. Ammo weapons backpacks med kit at times. Either way farely easy to finish.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 12 (653 Views)

★★ Expert

@asukojo Poorly designed challenges created with the intent to keep people playing monotonous objectives instead of playing the actual game? That's Respawn. Do they even clarify what counts as an item? For instance if you make whatever weapon is on rotation, it'll spit out the weapon plus 2 ammo stacks, so does that count as 3 items or 1? If you make ammo does it count as 2 items or 1? 

Message 8 of 12 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@pastaclown Think it's more of an EA thing if you were familiar with their game ruining "objectives" in FIFA.

Respectfully i think the idea of it was good, but the reality of it was horrendous.

Message 9 of 12 (643 Views)

★★ Expert

@1ronKeys just a standard, "Road to hell is paved with good intentions." kinda dealio huh? I feel that. 

Message 10 of 12 (641 Views)