Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Rewards are not worth it

by SCLTC2013

Original Post

Rewards are not worth it

★★★★ Newbie

GM2 and GM3 are pointless to run.  I ran GM3 for about an hour yesterday. Got one MW to drop, along with 6 purple and 2 blue. Did about 2 hours of GM2 runs got 3 MW, 8 purple, and about 8 blue. I literally go back to reward screen to delete everything I get anymore. I even delete my MW items b/c they're pointless.  I'm a MW ranger and MW storm and you've dropped 5 legendary items in the span of the whole game. Sad really that you won't give any rewards for doing things. Bye anthem it was fun until you gave no rewards. If you're not ever really going to drop legendary items how about you give them a little bit better perk than MW not just the same. Sad....

Message 1 of 4 (128 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Played for 4 hours today on GM2 Strongholds, nothing but duplicates. Feels like a waste of time.

Message 2 of 4 (122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you. I'm starting to get sick of this game constantly getting the same loot over and over again. If it's not loot problems it's bugs that ruin the experience of playing. I really was a big fan but I'm now starting to see why people are getting tired of anthem. They need to tell us the truth about why there is so many issues with the game. No way did this game take 6 years to make... 

Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Same.  A few weeks in and I'm feeling "Destiny'd" lol.

Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help