Reward-o-tron and the useless amount of coins

by Jacob2of3

Original Post

Reward-o-tron and the useless amount of coins

★★ Guide

Do not know if people have heard but it was confirmed on discord that reward-o-tron will never get refilled.... Meaning that the truck load of coins that people have been getting from when they first completed the reward-o-tron are in fact worthless. Coins need some form of purpose after reward-o-tron if pop cap is not going to update reward-o-tron ever. Which also means that we have to buy new character skins with rainbow stars...This is pretty bad in my opinion. Whats the point of earning coins if the one thing you can do with them is time gated? Coins need a purpose.

Johns comment yesterday on reward-o-tron: https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZGardenWarfare/comments/ibphs5/rewardotrons_current_fate/

Message 1 of 9 (694 Views)

Re: Reward-o-tron and the useless amount of coins

★★ Pro
@Jacob2of3 seriously, I really want them to give them a function, whether to exchange for stars, lamps or any function, because seriously the only prize for multiplayer matches is coins.
Message 2 of 9 (682 Views)

★★ Pro
@Jacob2of3 RIP coins, you were useful in GW and GW2.
Message 3 of 9 (653 Views)

★★ Expert
@Jacob2of3 They don't want to refill reward-o-tron because they want to replenish Rux.
Message 4 of 9 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

COINS IDEAS

1)  Add an option where we can bet on who will be first on the list or similar.

2)  Add exchange coins to rainbow stars per week.

3)  Add more capacity of the machine slot for leveling up plants/zombies. 

4)  Add special plant pot in the OPS that we can buy for coins.

5)  Add gift option which allows us to give some coins to friends, but with a limited amount per week/day. 

6) Mini-game mode with lawnmowers. 

Message 5 of 9 (626 Views)

★★ Pro
@Jacob2of3 Hopefully they realise that Reward-O-Tron is not the only place to offer coin cosmetics. By "refill the Reward-O-Tron" we don't necessarily mean "make 100 cosmetics"
Message 6 of 9 (558 Views)

Champion

Honestly, I am satisfied if the developers give us something significant enough to spend coins on - where it will take forever to get everything.

Message 7 of 9 (542 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Don't know what to say.

Once again flabbergasted by the Neighborville-Team.

So really we just play for nothing? 

I think from now on i won't be playing those characters that i don't like, instead i'm gonna use the XP-machine.

And when online i'll just keep playing my GM5 Peashooter and Engineer. Probably that won't be fun either! 

Really how hard can it be to give new purpose too coins?

Just let us buy those prize bulbs and rainbow stars with coins.

Message 8 of 9 (533 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@KAISER4450 Amazing ideas Standard smile! Many of them have been shared with the devs since launch, so I fear they will never implement them.

Sadly, the devs are more interested in coining the term "greed" than making coins useful.
Message 9 of 9 (503 Views)