Reward-o-tron Workshop

by voidlistener

Original Post

Reward-o-tron Workshop

★ Pro

While we are not getting items refill, I have one idea that can fix that and the abundance of coins. Let us design our own customizations and submit them using coins. Then, after receiving approval, items go into the reward-o-tron. The best ones are sold via Rux/are in future content.That also gives space for community competitions.

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Re: Reward-o-tron Workshop

Champion
@voidlistener The devs would need to check costumes and items to ensure there is not anything wrong with them, such as inappropriateness. Anything to spend coins on would satisfy me, thanks for your idea.
Message 2 of 6 (396 Views)

★★ Guide
@voidlistener I agree that this should be a thing. I love designing costumes, hats, etc. with drawings so I would love for this to be in the game.
Message 3 of 6 (368 Views)

Champion

While I am not an artist (thanks for reminding me @SundropDot Standard smile), I would love to see other players' ideas making it into the Reward-O-Tron, again anything I can get with coins will satisfy me. 

Message 4 of 6 (359 Views)

★ Pro
@TheSprinter85 We can always submit expressions ) In our topic I don't know whether devs saw them, this way acknowledging ideas will be a must.
Message 5 of 6 (324 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@voidlistener This would be awesome Standard smile!
Message 6 of 6 (314 Views)