Re: Reward and in game currency problem

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Reward and in game currency problem

★ Novice

there Is nothing for me to work towards in the game any more I don’t get loot boxes and there really isn’t anything to spend in game currency on. Please fix this!! ASAP

Message 1 of 6 (353 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ChosenOne9753 wrote:

there Is nothing for me to work towards in the game any more

So you have 20 kill badge and 4k damage badge on all characters then? Sick dude, you should apply for e-sports teams.

This games content is action packed gameplay, not lootboxes.

Lootboxes and cosmetics are rewards given to people who actually support the game financially, which in turn is the whole reason you get to play for free in the first place.

So if I get this right, you want us to bankroll the game for you, and you also wanna have the stuff supporters get for free?

Right on dude, not gonna happen. These games aren't made at no cost.

Message 2 of 6 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ChosenOne9753 

What does fortnite give you after the season pass is done oh that’s right nothing so there is nothing wrong you are just very needy and for so reason think you deserve something for nothing

Message 3 of 6 (293 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ChosenOne9753 wrote:

there Is nothing for me to work towards in the game any more I don’t get loot boxes and there really isn’t anything to spend in game currency on. Please fix this!! ASAP

But that's like going to a supermarket, filling your trolley with chocolate cakes and then going home and eating them all in one go. Then you sit there covered in chocolate screaming "where's my chocolate cake!" Well, you've eaten them all. You've consumed everything you had and now there's nothing left. You should've paced yourself. Raised eyebrow

Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

★★ Pro

Some kind of weekly/daily challenges would solve this. 

Also, the in-game currency system has been an issue since the beginning. I hate the backwards way they have skins locked down. You should be able to spend currency made in game FIRST, not after spending real money. That's dumb af. 

Message 5 of 6 (233 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Daily and weekly challenges are good ideas.  

Message 6 of 6 (222 Views)