Reward-O-Tron is Empty!?

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Reward-O-Tron is Empty!?

Champion (Retired)

Took almost two years in GW2 for me to hit this point.  I'm sure there'll be more items added for launch but it'd be nice to have access to the entire inventory now:

Message 1 of 22 (4,392 Views)

Re: Reward-O-Tron is Empty!?

★★ Guide
@spIash_damage Nice Work! Also, I'm only about 50% of the way through the items GW2, so good job there too.

I would be farther in GW2 collection, but I hated infinity time and bought the infinity packs at 1,000,000 each instead to unlock party characters. Didn't get the majority until the last few packs.
Message 2 of 22 (4,371 Views)

★★ Guide
@spIash_damage Also, as long as they don't throw in as many gold, silver, and rainbow variations just for the sake of greater numbers, I'm ok if I run out of collectables sooner. Sadly, I think the emotes are BFN's version of those.
Message 3 of 22 (4,361 Views)

★★ Guide
@spIash_damage Estimate on how many coins it took?
Message 4 of 22 (4,352 Views)

Champion (Retired)

~10,000,000

Really not sure as it took me by surprise.

I'm sure more will be released...

Message 5 of 22 (4,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@spIash_damageWhat the...what? How many coins did you already spend? :D

Edit: Just saw you already answered. How did you get that much currency in that short amount of time?

Message 6 of 22 (4,348 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ippig Each map (Weirding Woods/Town Center) awards ~1,000,000 coins for completion, not counting additional work.  By the time I finished both maps and maxed out all my characters, I had more money than I could spend.

Message 7 of 22 (4,334 Views)

★★★ Expert

But I don't get 1.000.000 for completion at once. You mean in total, don't you?

Message 8 of 22 (4,329 Views)

Champion (Retired)

To complete 100% of the map is a collective million.  There's no bonus for reaching 100%.

Hope this makes sense.

Message 9 of 22 (4,320 Views)

★★★ Expert

That ist what I was thinking too. First I thought: "Wait I didn't get my bonus!?".

Message 10 of 22 (4,309 Views)