Revive Ships Have No Sound - PS4

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Revive Ships Have No Sound - PS4

★★ Pro

During the past couple of weeks, my friends and I have noticed that the revive ships don't make any sound. We dropped right outside of Refinery and were making our way to one of the large silos, and there was someone getting revived on top of us that we wouldn't have noticed unless we looked up. This should be fixed quick!

Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Re: Revive Ships Have No Sound - PS4

★★★ Expert

I'm hoping it stays this way.

Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro That makes one of us lol reviving comes as a risk, so if there's no sound, there's less risk. Plus they get a chance to get their loot and sneak up on people...? No thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The drop ship makes a sound when inbound and when it's out bound, not during the drop. 

Your team not being aware of it's surroundings is basically your team's fault. Plus it makes it too easy for the kill / team wipe when being respawned in. This gives those respawning team's a 50% chance of getting their team back into the game and rolling again.

I personally like it the way it is now. The drop ship isn't making that loud idling sound anymore when teammates are being respawned in, that everyone can hear in a 200+ m radius. 

It doesn't need a fix it good the way it is now, IMO.

Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)