Re: Reverted Changes to EVO Armor.

by Rocko_CCTV

Original Post

Reverted Changes to EVO Armor.

★★★ Newbie

Kinda sad you guys keep pleasing entitled apex players and Preds, and keep ignoring the average player community. I actually enjoyed the nerfs to armor and I  hope you guys at least nerf the new armor a little. Because a Gibraltar having 300 hp with red Evo shouldn’t be “meta”. 

Message 1 of 5 (207 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The average community actually didn't enjoy the changes, just a few, sad you were in that few.

Message 2 of 5 (181 Views)

Champion
@gtamarizviva You were in the minority I'm afraid. I'm not a pred and was for changing it back. I actually do fine with it either way I've found.
Message 3 of 5 (164 Views)

Champion
@gtamarizviva it took some getting used to but I prefer it now when you're getting lasered around corners or melted with a devo.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (137 Views)

★★★ Pro
@gtamarizviva

Well im a solo Plat, and I can tell you the Preds would insta kill me with the shields nerfs.

Im glad they reverted the shields, but with the SBMM its still bad.

Every game I get stoomped by fully decked out, stacked, microphone Preds, TTVs and Pros

I can atleast run and hide from them now, as they sniff around like a pack of hungry wolves ready to rip me to pieces.

Earlier today I was chased by a squad of Preds.
I had to hide, as they scurried about looking for me.
Luckily they caught the attention of another squad and ziplined to them to kill them.
Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)